03-09-2008 Karybde & Scylla - Pure Trance Pleasure 050 w Ferry Corsten Guest Mix

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Good

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So Maria ? is this a new set ?..... i know he made it for Fm & broadcasting...

haha you just went to the expert right?:lol: so far i think it is but who knows... but do not post any tracklist ... will be better to have exciting people than none at all right?

well nice set so far

haha you just went to the expert right?:lol: so far i think it is but who knows... but do not post any tracklist ... will be better to have exciting people than none at all right?

Well, he give us the tracklist so.... :mask:.... feel free to have a look or not ^^

Laaaan you're so quiet:P:P:P:lol::lol:

It too late in russia! Thanks for all your music :) Now im going to sleep. Bye

Well, he give us the tracklist so.... :mask:.... feel free to have a look or not ^^

oh well will be more excited to post track by track instead of full tracklist at once if you know what i mean all right? we have people dancing here :)

and i dont think i really need to look somewhere...i can id them :)

Alexander Popov feat. Syntigma - Atlantida

:choon:

oh well will be more excited to post track by track instead of full tracklist at once if you know what i mean all right? we have people dancing here :)

and i dont think i really need to look somewhere...i can id them :)

hehe.... that's we always do.... every track is posted one by one ^^... it's real time playlist ^^...

and i totally agree it's better to do like that than posting everything in one piece ! lol

Back