03-09-2008 Karybde & Scylla - Pure Trance Pleasure 050 w Ferry Corsten Guest Mix

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Good

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
awww.... so kind ^^, we're really glad it please you and it's a true honnor to have Ferry tonight....

Many thanx to him & his agent for their kindness !!! :grinning::choonalert:
oh well he is my favourite dj so i guess its an extra sign for me do you think?:blush:

i have not said anything about you guys just because it will be the first time i will a hear a mix of yours!:smile1:

oh well he is my favourite dj so i guess its an extra sign for me do you think?:blush:

i have not said anything about you guys just because it will be the first time i will a hear a mix of yours!:smile1:

your favorite Dj is here today Maria:)

Hehe it's really nice to have here then... hope you'll like the first hour... mixed by us ^^.... and then your favorite....

Master killertracks Dj !!!! Ferry "king" Corsten....

your favorite Dj is here today Maria:)

oh yes 1 hour of his weekly radio show and one extra from here woot :)

how are you honey?:hug: i wanted to send a msg to myspace but i was not able to do it since myspace had errors again :blink:

Hehe it's really nice to have here then... hope you'll like the first hour... mixed by us ^^.... and then your favorite....

Master killertracks Dj !!!! Ferry "king" Corsten....

ofcource doesnt mean it with the bad way before :blush:

oh it starts :super:

Hi all :wave::mml::hug:

Sorry everyone it's called sleep deprivation, and I was in the wrong show thread.

here we go :mml:

ferry corsten = no1 dj in the world ;o)

I'm in! :grinning: Liking the first tune :wub:

intro absolutely amazing :choonalert:

Back