What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
well, next year, maybe they do better, if they change some play tactics or players....Do they have any hope for recovering this season?
Of course they do. They've had to deal with injuries all year. But I'm not using that as an excuse. If certain guys stepped up and did their jobs with the bad and on the mound, I wouldn't be as mad as I am at them right now.

woohoo :mml::rave::mml::rave::mml::rave:

great sick tune :megacrazy:

Of course they do. They've had to deal with injuries all year. But I'm not using that as an excuse. If certain guys stepped up and did their jobs with the bad and on the mound, I wouldn't be as mad as I am at them right now.

Happens to athletes, sometimes they get a bit sloppy, eh, they recover from it...

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

376742_10151124783433164_399945796_n.jpg

I'm probably going straight to bed after this one. Maybe after beating up the Yankees cap again. Man, I wish this team could stop finding ways to lose and ruin my day and wake up. 1-game lead in the AL East now. 1 game. I'm sick of this as I'm sick of this baseball season. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Don't take it so hard, there's always tomorrow

:megacrazy:

Back