How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
just realized my media player was like far behind... i was tryin 2 figure out why i couldnt hear the stuff the dj was playin...

* Now Wondering : 997 ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 121 on AH.FM *

just realized my media player was like far behind... i was tryin 2 figure out why i couldnt hear the stuff the dj was playin...

?????????????????? :hmmm: what configuration are you using then ? :blink: :dontknow: :unsure: :lol:

:wave: dag CrazyPaul ! :grinning: Don't ask me, I have not forgotten about your latest set :hug:

Hello mate :hug:, hope your well, we're all busy so if you get time for the choons, thats cool, but if you do then then you'll know what you missed! :lol:

what exactly is cooperative in ths respect ? hiding info ?

usin real player because its prob the most cooperative media player i have.

" cooperative " ? :dontknow:​

:book: Cosmic Gate - Under Your Spell (Don't know what remix atm)

Cosmic Gate
Cosmic Gate Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Cosmic Gate
Members: Claus Terhoeven, Stefan Bossems

In Groups: Dance United

Profile: The Dj´s and producers Claus Terhoeven (Nic Chagall) and Stefan Bossems (DJ Bossi), met in 1997 while they had several releases with different projects for the X-IT Label in Cologne

* random order here !

Hello mate :hug:, hope your well, we're all busy so if you get time for the choons, thats cool, but if you do then then you'll know what you missed! :lol:

:good2: Nice to know there's something good in store ! :grinning:
:smile: Essentially, I'm a ' radio bear ', listening off-line only after prime time. :loveah: The ones I got :dancing:
( and get noticed about ) I listen at a strict random order :lol: :bravo:

:music:W
:bumpit:I:bumpit:C:bumpit:K:bumpit:E:bumpit:D:music:

Hello Paul:hug: hows it going?:)

piano :wub:

Hello Paul:hug: hows it going?:)

Hi Sunny :hug:Doing fine, but not been able to satisfy my trance addiction as much as I would like, as I been far too busy!! But still dedicated AHFM lover!

:loveah::dance::dance::dance:

:w00t: Paul!!! my friend!!!! :super:HELLO!!!:friends:
It is very strongly glad you to see!!!! :good2::mml:
Not often you here happen :choon:

Back