• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
987 Listeners ~ Edu NRG & Akku presents Afterburner 002 on AH.FM

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 60 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, Miss Glam+, trace of trance+, ValentinaZarina, Aryan, oxerion+, DNIH, Akku+, EDU NRG+, Lokki+, djwerd3fmfl, Eshk1, MirciON, blueye, Vempele, biggest@2, eliy1970+

Hello Miss :) Thx for listening, and dancing it lol :D

am doing some chair raving havent had my coffee yet or else i would be running up and down my stairs dancing like a crazy person! :lolz:

Akku Mix

01. Rank 1 - 7 instead of 8 (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
02. Alan Cuevas - Through This Line (Akku In Search Of Club Remix) [Suburban Sound Recordings]
03. Protoculture - Perpetual Motion (Original Mix) [Re*Brand]
04. Bobina - The Space Track (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix) [Magik Muzik]
05. Dennis Sheperd - Edge of The World (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
06. Hiroyuki ODA - Astaroth (Original Mix) [Otographic Music]

I love the style of this great Japanese producer :)

this is a wicked track almost sounds scary :ee:

am jealous! hello0o0o ToT :hug:

so unbelievable... Tritonal the very first time in Finland and here in the small city of Oulu!! :eek: WOOOOOOT :super:

Jano
Jano
(11) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jano (11)

Alias: Janette Bishara

image.jpg

There are currently 60 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, Manida+, Miss Glam+, trace of trance+, Lokki+, Akku+, oxerion+, ValentinaZarina, Aryan, DNIH, djwerd3fmfl, Eshk1, MirciON, blueye, Vempele, biggest@2, eliy1970+

Tuned :dance: Hello everyone

Akku Mix

01. Rank 1 - 7 instead of 8 (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
02. Alan Cuevas - Through This Line (Akku In Search Of Club Remix) [Suburban Sound Recordings]
03. Protoculture - Perpetual Motion (Original Mix) [Re*Brand]
04. Bobina - The Space Track (Andrew Rayel Stadium Remix) [Magik Muzik]
05. Dennis Sheperd - Edge of The World (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
06. Hiroyuki ODA - Astaroth (Original Mix) [Otographic Music]
07. Andrew Rayel Feat. Jano - How Do I Know (Club Mix) [Armind]

so unbelievable... Tritonal the very first time in Finland and here in the small city of Oulu!! :eek: WOOOOOOT :super:

niiiicceeeeee they bring soo0o0 much energy its unbelievable:rave: you will have a MASSIVE time for sure! no doubt! :clap:
actually there 2 hrs set is next on ah :mml:

Hi everyone
Massive set so far, was not logged in but followed it and heard amazing nice tracks :wink:

Back