• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
05.jpg

01 | Bushi - Perfected Moment (Odonbat Proglifting Remix) | Unearthed Promo
02 | Timur Adagio - Broken (Original Mix) | LiftedSounds Promo
03 | Dash Berlin feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Better Half Of Me (Shogun Remix) | Aropa Records
04 | Coldplay - Paradise (Mark Sherry's Coldburst Remix) | CDR
05 | Planet Perfecto Knights - ResuRection (Paul Oakenfold Full On Fluoro Mix) | Perfecto Records

1262 Listeners : Green is the color : Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasure 129 on AH.FM

05.jpg

01 | Bushi - Perfected Moment (Odonbat Proglifting Remix) | Unearthed Promo
02 | Timur Adagio - Broken (Original Mix) | LiftedSounds Promo
03 | Dash Berlin feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Better Half Of Me (Shogun Remix) | Aropa Records
04 | Coldplay - Paradise (Mark Sherry's Coldburst Remix) | CDR
05 | Planet Perfecto Knights - ResuRection (c) PPK (Paul Oakenfold Full On Fluoro Mix) | Perfecto Records

PPK
PPK
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for PPK
Real Name: Сергей Пименов (Sergey Pimenov) & Александр Поляков (Alexander Polyakov)

Members: Alexander Polyakov, Pimenov
Alias: Роботы ППК

(c) CCCP : PPK : the famous melody

Oh yes! PPK

(c) Polar

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 63 (19 members and 44 guests)
danmark_ori, mcak, felipefbc, spiwatch+, labielecki+, boww!, tracezi+, karybdeandscylla+, aakos+, Furqan, cottonmouth, DJ Alex The Lion+, ahnfeldt+, kastis, SnugNuts, ftwganna, EsoundSplash, Herculistas, slatebluemusic

ResuRection

Yeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!

1275 Listeners ~ Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasure 129 on AH.FM

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

:cap: introduced by a young guy many years ago into the Dance scene music, all looked centred around the ' DJ 's. Which made a pretty egocentric impression to me. As those DJ's don't produce themselves much music. Mostly merely presenting and showcasing the work of others. I was raised in a musical family: composers and performers. The music was put as the centre of attention.

Nowadays still performers (especially the females) and at times too, producers, are simply ' left out '. Matter of attitude :no: :)