04-02-2009 DreamensioN - Universal Language 021

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
hehe "working" eh? I doing that too, occasionally I look at my laptop and move the mouse cursor about to get rid of the screensaver lol! :wink:

I've been working flat out lately too. But soon...it will all be worth it.
I take a week off to move into the new crib...and kick back like I own a night club in Ibiza.

Then at the end of the year...I got to New York!! And then to the UK! Fsck yeah! I finally....FINALLY get to use my British passport.

'cup of tea guv'na?

Ohh man -I can't wait to say that.

Or go into a pub..."Crikey - where's the bloody beer?" haha... Britian won't know what hit it.

Evgeny Bardyuzha - Bali (Original mix) !! WOW NOTHING LESS FROM COLDHARBOUR!

id plz?!?1/11/ WITH THE CRAZY TRIBAL VOCALS?

I assume that was the first track you're asking about...

01 - Harry Gregson-Williams feat. Lisa Gerrard - Man On Fire (Hybrid remix) [Varèse Sarabande]

01 - Harry Gregson-Williams feat. Lisa Gerrard - Man On Fire (Hybrid remix) [Varèse Sarabande]
02 - Armin van Buuren feat Jaren - Unforgivable (First State Smooth Mix) [Armind]
03 - DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth Summerstyle remix) [Sirup Recordings]
04 - Evgeny Bardyuzha - Bali (Original mix) [Coldharbour Red Recordings]
05 - Morgan Page feat Lissie - The Longest Road (Deadmau5 remix) [Nettwerk]

I assume that was the first track you're asking about...

hmmm I think he was referring to

:unsure:

choon now :super::super::super:

love this Deadmau5 remix :mml:

hmmm I think he was referring to

:unsure:

choon now :super::super::super:

Ahh ok.

Well - the set will be available for download from my site...so he can always download it and have a listen again :super:

02 - Armin van Buuren feat Jaren - Unforgivable (First State Smooth Mix) [Armind]
03 - DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth Summerstyle remix) [Sirup Recordings]
06 - Ronski Speed - Revolving Doors (Sun Decade mix) [Euphonic]

Ahh ok.

Well - the set will be available for download from my site...so he can always download it and have a listen again :super:

I like your style btw! Plz keep up your melodic DREAMY style in all of your sets!
its what sets you apart!
:choon:

:wow: that's a hard thing to do :console::ee:

Hi Nick:hug: Nice to see you here!

haha yeah I know, I'm a professional don't you know! :ee: I do some real work too honestly. Hello to you too Dimitra! How are you doing these days?

I've been working flat out lately too. But soon...it will all be worth it.
I take a week off to move into the new crib...and kick back like I own a night club in Ibiza.

Then at the end of the year...I got to New York!! And then to the UK! Fsck yeah! I finally....FINALLY get to use my British passport.

'cup of tea guv'na?

Ohh man -I can't wait to say that.

Or go into a pub..."Crikey - where's the bloody beer?" haha... Britian won't know what hit it.

Awesome! I remember the pics you showed me, it looks like an awesome place, over here to get that kind of place you would have to be a gansta, or a pimp or something lol! :mask:

haha mate but it's the British drinking prowess that really shows what we are all about, I'll show you the warm beer 'n' all! lol! :drunk:

DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 1.mp3

DreamensioN presents Universal Language 001 (Afterhours.FM).mp3

Gabriel & Dresden Tribute (CD1 Mixed by DreamensioN).mp3

^________^

I like your style btw! Plz keep up your melodic DREAMY style in all of your sets!
its what sets you apart!
:choon:

Thanks a lot for the comment Hallucinogen! I really appreciate it! I will keep to this style :super:

Its my favourite style of trance. Occasionally I play a harder set just for something different. But this sound is where my heart is.

06 - Ronski Speed - Revolving Doors (Sun Decade mix) [Euphonic]
07 - Derelict - Another Day (Sundriver remix) [Vandit Digital]

DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 1.mp3

DreamensioN presents Universal Language 001 (Afterhours.FM).mp3

Gabriel & Dresden Tribute (CD1 Mixed by DreamensioN).mp3

^________^

Hey Hallucinogen! I just noticed your location, DMT hey? I've been reading allot about that this past week, fascinating stuff! So have you gone on that journey before then?

Hey Hallucinogen! I just noticed your location, DMT hey? I've been reading allot about that this past week, fascinating stuff! So have you gone on that journey before then?

Yes, indeed i have! I am well versed in the psychedelic lore ;) ^____^

Back