• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only Protoculture Remix was good so far, imo :(

Julian Vincent Feat Jessie Morgan - Shadows The Sun ?:hmmm:

Friend or Foe ;-)

its funny to see, that there are two foe fraction in trance now too ;-) the proggers hate the uplifters.... ooh why is talla supporting trash berlin bla bla....i am not supporting anyone particular ...i am supporting the whole music.

my show is called : addicted to trance, so i play both kinds. this month there isnt much good proggy stuff out which i like...

its funny to see, that there are two foe fraction in trance now too ;-) the proggers hate the uplifters.... ooh why is talla supporting trash berlin bla bla....i am not supporting anyone particular ...i am supporting the whole music.

:lol::lol::lol:nice one Talla:bravo:

hello Talla :wave: friends :friends:

I think this set has been banging so far.. Thanks Talla!:super:

i had a set at difm a while ago with more prog than uplifting...and what was the reaction of 2 listeners like you but uplifting fans.....oh...this is not trance...oh no...uuuhhh ;-)

Proggers vs Uplifters???
Cmon Trancers ¬__¬

music matters :love: :music: :megacrazy: :dancing:

my show is called : addicted to trance, so i play both kinds. this month there isnt much good proggy stuff out which i like...
so this shows us, how much the whole Trance falls down

@TeoGelves ...yeah its rubbish........to build up fractions...

@ those 2 critic champions...if you wanna hear more prog stuff, check out my special podcasts at podomatic.com .... look for my progressick attack....episode....

I've been enjoying the show Andreas...very nice selections this round...thank you! :music:

Back