04-02-2013 Tasadi - World of Illusions 039

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Oops...sorry, just checked after Dans comment...:dance::dance::dance:

Very welcome...

I thank everyone of you guys for the amazing support!

What a classic:dance: how you doing guys ? :dancing::rave::rave:

10 Lost Witness - 7 Colours (Angelic Remix) [Ministry of Sound 2000]

Very welcome...

I thank everyone of you guys for the amazing support!

:cap: I guess most if not all listeners share the same Trance passion :w00t: :choon: :clap2: :rave: :dancing:

omg kilimanjaro .. lang pres firewall

Mount Kilimanjaro
Mount Kilimanjaro
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :book:

Kilimanjaro, with its three volcanic cones, Kibo, Mawenzi, and Shira, is an inactive stratovolcano in north-eastern Tanzania[3] rising 4,600 m (15,092 ft) from its base (and approximately 5,100 m/16,732 ft from the plains near Moshi), and is additionally the highest peak in Africa at 5,892 metres (19,331 ft)[4], providing a dramatic view of the surrounding plains.

:: Lange pres. Firewall - Kilimanjaro [Lange Recordings 2004] Classic ::

807 Listeners ~ Tasadi - World of Illusions 039 on AH.FM

M.I.K.E. Remix :super:

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Push, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

In Groups: Active Sight, Analytic, Aspiral, Carat Trax, Coax, DJ Mark C., Dolt Dish, Dosse Posse, Electric Avenue (2), Erase (2), Exchange, Exposure (2), Extreme Trax, Friends Connection, Fun-A-Tic, Fun-Tastic, Gift, The (2), Globe Masters, Interstate (4), Intimo, Intro Dose, Legal System, Metacarpus, Moon Project, Musix, Mystic Friends, Mythe, Nevada, Observer, The, Perfect State (2), Positive Energy (2), Project M.C., Project PGM, Projekt Z, Sound Pressure, Space Rangers, Sync, The, Synthesis (3), Ultra Vibe, Zombie Squad

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :clap: :rave: :rave:

There are currently 31 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, Qwerty3, sednastaff+, Dan+, AprilAero+, tracezi+, tasadi+, johnymoonlight, damixxx, CICA9THC+, xXxTrancesunxXx, Oyashiro, Kankipappa, Anton Kolb

Sorry for all the pops on this record.... It's been to more gigs than I can count

Including a boat set + got wet

12 Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus 1999]

12 Art of Trance - Madagascar (Ferry Corsten Remix) [Platipus 1999]

Platipus
Platipus
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Platipus

Trance label based in the UK, founded in 1993 by Simon Paul Berry, also known as Art of Trance. Platipus Records Ltd ceased trading in April 2010, 17 years after being founded. Initially, Simon Berry and the label's artists relaunched under the 'Porcupine Records' label, but this was superseded by the founding 'Platipus Music' at the end of 2011

Sublabels: Gekko, Platipus Euro, Rhino Records (UK)
Parent Label: Porcupine Records (2)

Contact Info: Unit 206
Old Gramaphone Works
326 Kensal Road
London W10 5BZ
United Kingdom

E-mail: info@platipus.com

images
images
avatars-000009137177-klsung-large.jpg

Back