Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
well in that sentence only one thing is correct sitting my arse, yes but at work too waiting for Help Desk:p

no Margaritas or cocktails:lol:

:lol:

that's funny! i usually post more when i have to call our help desk for assistance...and since they're in india, i generally waste alot more time...:lol:

that's funny! i usually post more when i have to call our help desk for assistance...and since they're in india, i generally waste alot more time...:lol:

LOL here we have a Help Desk dept right here, me and more 3 persons, so no need to wait for India or nasim:lol::lol:

so N-Key how are you going?:)

nice to have you at this radio:)

LOL here we have a Help Desk dept right here, me and more 3 persons, so no need to wait for India or nasim:lol::lol:

actually many company does have helpdesks in india.... but it seriously doesnt work correctly i say :p :lol:

actually many company does have helpdesks in india.... but it seriously doesnt work correctly i say :p :lol:

of course, imagine you need to fix something at your PC, you would need to wait 2 weeks to the guy coming from India to fix your PC:lol::lol:

Last edited:

the problem is speaking skills. i am sure there are alot of intelligent ppl there but trying to understand what they are saying to me is often quite problematic. :(

actually it worked perfect when i called Symantec for support, he was in India, but remotely connected to my pc while we were on the phone and did what was needed for me :)

@vinniee...he spoke very good english, i could sense the accent a little...but no problems

Back