• Total voters
very sweet tune:super::super::super:

I'm picturing beach and sunset in some pacific island :music:

tuned in

hi all

time balearic

my loves.........jes...airscape

Kia ora and Wow so glad to be here

:super:Simply beautiful to listen to as sun streams through my window on a sunny Sunday morning in Aotearoa (NZ) ( Paradise)..with a crystal clear head for once lol, but a body moving spontaneously at my own en-trancing daytime party ..
Wicked..I may never want to leave!!:)

lovely music right now:super::super::super:

:super:Simply beautiful to listen to as sun streams through my window on a sunny Sunday morning in Aotearoa (NZ) ( Paradise)..with a crystal clear head for once lol, but a body moving spontaneously at my own en-trancing daytime party ..

hello blondewithaniq:hug: welcome along:super:

:cap: Exotic : everything around you : the country, the habits & customs, the language, the food, the ( ClubGirl :super: ! ) shops .. .. .. :ee:

yep, it is way different, but I have an Arabic background, so it is not a big change for me.

oh, for the shops, just a COPY/PASTE from the UK :mask:
the same famous outlets everywhere. CG will not have a problem with shopping there :ee:

Hello blondewithaniq :wave:

Welcome to Afterhours :friends:

gorgeous tune now:super::super::super:

well, awsome set so far:super::super::super:

nice atm now............:bravo:

Thankyou

Hello blondewithaniq :wave:

Welcome to Afterhours :friends:

:hug: Just feeling my way round and trying to work out how to get artists and traklists.. but dancing as much as looking lol..so may take me a wee while.. more of a 'mover' than a technical shaker haha. ( facebook only just mastered ). but thanks for a lovely welcome..
Know I am going to be very much at home here!!
~BWIQ:dance3:~

:hug: Just feeling my way round and trying to work out how to get artists and traklists.. but dancing as much as looking lol..so may take me a wee while.. more of a 'mover' than a technical shaker haha. ( facebook only just mastered ). but thanks for a lovely welcome..

Your more than welcome here:friends:

Yamin ft Marcie - Forward Motion :music:

Tracklist will be posted soon or later in this thread, download link will be available within 48hrs in the first post of this thread.

so, don't worry about it, just enjoy the music for now:friends: :music:

Hard to type and fly at same time..

:dancing::wow:
Omg what was last track artist purleeease someone.....before i have to tune out and do some work lol
~Bwiq~

Back