• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hello there!!! tuned in!

* Now Meeting: 702 Listeners ~ Live Broadcast Bal en Blanc 16 - Wizz & Insomnia on AH.FM *

hello there!!! tuned in!

:wave: welcome along n0dix ! :friends:

@ Blackieblack: davenadz mentionned "8000 - 9000 in trance room" not at the whole event. Don't forget there's also a house room. So the numbers haven't been decreasing. Actually, more and more people I know are going and they didn't use to.

i see is almost over this set :(

@ Blackieblack: davenadz mentionned "8000 - 9000 in trance room" not at the whole event. Don't forget there's also a house room. So the numbers haven't been decreasing. Actually, more and more people I know are going and they didn't use to.

Yeah your right, I forgot about the house room also, some good acts playing there too...my bad:super:

* Welcome Forum Newbie Canada *

* Welcome :welcome: at Afterhours.fm Forum
:rave: :cap: :grinning: Merlin1970 :bravo: ! *

if possible, could someone ask wizz and insomnia to pass us the tracklist ? :lolz: it would be awesome :loveah:

:bananadance::rave::rave::rave::bananadance:

it absolutely :replay:

What set will dan put on after this set to remplace the infected mushroom set??

@ danmark_ori : Capacity for Bal en Blanc is usually 15,000 split between 2 rooms: Trance/Tech/ and House. I don't think the "Palais des Congres" could hold more. If they want to make it bigger, they would have to move it to "Stade Olympique" and make it just room with one style of music and I think attendance would drop as a result.

By the way, Bal en Blanc was never an underground event. There was always tons of local publicity. One of the reasons it attracts a lot of kids from suburbs.

it would only take them 5 minutes of their time, at most :D ... they would have another few happy and loyal fans for sure !:super::bravo:

Back