• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:dancing: how many trance tracks have I heard till the present day ? :book:

:mask: :super: I don't know - but the very genre is still enchanting me ! :wow: :music:

hi polar :grinning: got HD's installed?

* hey ! you remembered ! *

hi polar :grinning: got HD's installed?

:cap: yes and no : physically yes, electronically there's something yet to desired :lol:
the new ones ( three SATA, of which 2 in RAID 0) don't seem to coöperate with the older IDE ones when the old one's (temporarily) are ' master ' :p :grinning:​

* supa dupa choon mode *

05. Manuel Le Saux - Waterfall (Original Mix)

:dancing: OK - I won't post that massive ec again ! :grinning: :super:

:cap: yes and no : physically yes, electronically there's something yet to desired :lol:
the new ones ( three SATA, of which 2 in RAID 0) don't seem to coöperate with the older IDE ones when the old one's (temporarily) are ' master ' :p :grinning:​

yeah Danmark, the SATA ones are a bit different from IDE, it would be better you get an external HDD

and how do you get RAID on XP?:wow:

Last edited:
* ChiefTec aka ChenMing mode : ordered 4 more ! *

yeah Danmark, the SATA ones are a bit different from IDE, it would be better you get an external HDD

:cap: mmm - I'm considering something like MS Home Server 2008 - in a dedicated tower like :love: this ! <- click me ! :dancing: :grinning:​

* DX-01WD-U-OP : ChenMing Entry Level Server Tower : lòts of space inside ! *

and how do you get RAID on XP?:wow:

:book: the RAID on XP ( and on Win98SE and W2K for instance ) is documented in my ASUS K8V SE Deluxe mainboard Manual ! :grinning:​

:cap: mmm - I'm considering something like MS Home Server 2008 - in a dedicated tower like :love: this ! <- click me ! :dancing: :grinning:​

ahhh ok Server 2008, that's because i asked you how would you put RAID on HDD in XP, it's impossible:grinning:

* 1400 kg ruthless carnivore ChenMing Entry Level Server Case promo mode *

only 60 Euros? it's cheap:grinning::wow:

the best computer tower I ever had - worth every Euro (heavy metal btw :lol: )​

:dancing: man ! What tune this is ! :love: :wow: :choonalert: :super:

Back