04-05-2009 DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 071

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
hey AH family..... DistantLand in the mix...wow.. tuned in :music:... im late but im here alrite :friends:

hello Ally, great traveller:hug::hug:

still in Milan?:)

yes i been hiding here for a while now. :lol:

Yea I can see that, damn you guys, all leaving me behind on DI for years, lately I was like, alone in the set threads lol. Well alot of new folks there, but all the "old" ones are gone, all hiding over here now I guess, which is cool, now that I've gotten myself over here aswell hehe. Some kick ass music so far mate!

Yea I can see that, damn you guys, all leaving me behind on DI for years, lately I was like, alone in the set threads lol. Well alot of new folks there, but all the "old" ones are gone, all hiding over here now I guess, which is cool, now that I've gotten myself over here aswell hehe. Some kick ass music so far mate!

i think you know the reason why we all left there. :mask:

u've right

Hey Dist
u always have fantastic uplifting trance??;>

i must buy someone yours track:friends::music:

01. Mike Mikhjian feat. Anna Basel - Another Day (Kimito Lopez Remix) [Well Mixed]
02. Vast Vision feat. Fisher - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix) [FSOE Recordings]
03. Hoyaa feat. Aminda - Midnight Forest (Jayb vs. Adyjay Remix DistantLand Edit) [CDR]
04. Adam Szabo - Superposition (Original Mix) [Fraction]
05. Will B - Interference [CDR]
06. Cylum vs. Velden - Floating (Original Mix) [Resonate]

i dont have any tracks to sell.. you can buy my sets. :lol:

hey picco... after loooong time! nope back frm Milan, heading to Cyprus soon now :dance:... how u been

thanks adone :music:... nice seeing u :hug:

nice to see you and nice to know you was close to Portugal:)

yaay and you will back to Europe , that's travelling:hug:

i've been ok, thanks:)

Back