Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
still f***ed up!!! i move from bed to chair each 10 min but its ok, at least i can listen to some good sets hahahah

Did you break a rib? Nothing is more painful! Leslie broke my ribs twice. You can't move and breathe at the same time. I am sooooooooo sorry. It will take 4 weeks at least to heal up so you can breathe. And a whole year before they are normal. I am so sorry!!!!! (HUGS!) :console::hug::hug::hug::cat:

Hoping these trancey Monday vibes help your recovery too mate :hug:

AH gif master :bow:

you say that every time to me :lol:

AH Emotional Trance master :bow::bow::bow:

OK guys - let me know you're thoughts on this final tune! New one from me and John Bentley...

1) DJ Eco - Borealis
2) Above & Beyond - On A Good Day (Daniel Kandi Remix)
3) Digital Nature - Ethereal
4) Haris C - Talk To My Eyes
5) Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix)
6) Vengeance - Unexpectation (Denga Vs Manux Remix)
7) Carlo Resoot - Lifetime
8) Joe Garret - Afterglow (Temple One Remix)
9) Rene Ablaze - Floating
10) Freedom Project - Deep Skies

I couldn't wait anymore...I had to vote massive...this set has been way too damn good :music::bravo::super:

you say that every time to me :lol:

AH Emotional Trance master :bow::bow::bow:

He says it because it's true, dear. Gif Master of all time!!! (kiss!) :iagree::iagree::love::cat:

Did you break a rib? Nothing is more painful! Leslie broke my ribs twice. You can't move and breathe at the same time. I am sooooooooo sorry. It will take 4 weeks at least to heal up so you can breathe. And a whole year before they are normal. I am so sorry!!!!! (HUGS!) :console::hug::hug::hug::cat:

I got swine flu :bully:

:lol:
TCL :hug::love:

OK guys - let me know you're thoughts on this final tune! New one from me and John Bentley...

1) DJ Eco - Borealis

Thought I recognised this one :choon:

Like it very much mate :bravo:

1) DJ Eco - Borealis

Phil, you are knocking me OUT with these tracks! I haven't stopped chair dancing since your set started! Absolutely fantastic! (kiss) :dancing::cat::dancing:

I got swine flu :bully:

:lol:
TCL :hug::love:

Hey...I wanted to get swine flu...just to prove that it's nothing...and then the media finally admited it wasn't that big of a deal after all except for in Mexico for some odd reason...but like only 1 person died of swine flu in the US...and it was a child who was already sick from other things...so yeah....I wanted swine flu for proof that it's nothing for most people...

Oh and just to add, having swine flu gives me reason to just lay in bed and listen to trance LOL.

Thank you very much hon :hug:I'm sure you will, guess only time will tell, we'll see if people wanna play it hehe.

Well it's always nice having sets streaming in your ears :dance:

well u might want to put up ir track in the dj corner thread...:friends:

Back