Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Cloud 88: Yes--i do enjoy the uplift. i also like "strong" tunes from the likes of Alive Stone (i.e., "Snowslip") & others.

aakos: yes--WMC would be lots of fun, but as i said, all day drive from here. maybe i could fly down, but my kids would want to go too... hhmmm....
unfortunately, i don't think WMC focuses on Trance either, so the rest of it i wouldn't care for so much.

Cloud 88: Yes--i do enjoy the uplift. i also like "strong" tunes from the likes of Alive Stone (i.e., "Snowslip") & others.

aakos: yes--WMC would be lots of fun, but as i said, all day drive from here. maybe i could fly down, but my kids would want to go too... hhmmm....
unfortunately, i don't think WMC focuses on Trance either, so the rest of it i wouldn't care for so much.

Where do you live? In the Panhandle? (kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

I'm cold and hungry. It's 64°F in my house. I'm gonna get dressed and fix breakfast. :grinning::cat:

64F :hmmm: in Celsius? :ee:

TCL! hmm you live in Texas... movie called Death Proof talks about some spot in Austin & Texas as well :mml: (if i guess well :cap:)

No time for the forum but i'm tuned in

nice sounds

speaking of which, this sounds like a re-mix (of Sean Tyas' "Melbourne") done by Ex-Driver, Alive Stone, et.al.

Never heard this mix of Sean Tyas - Melbourne before, loving it!! :super:

TCL: i live in Tallahassee.

to AD4E: oh i see.. i know you have a family..this way i understand it :grinning:

i know WMC not talks about 'pure' trance (i mean Dubfire, Paolo Mojo, Mr Hawtin were there in this year :ee: ) but these videos were wicked..i like house and electro, techno too i just wanna feel that athomsphere one day :w00t: seeing the sun, the chix :) and stuff like that :mask:

Oh Philippe must play his Hymble !i w8 for it ^^

aakos: yes...wanna feel that athomsphere one day :w00t: seeing the sun, the chix :) and stuff like that :mask:--i can totally relate with you on all three points!

Back