04-05-2012 Adam Nickey - Trance Experience 074

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
busy so far, enjoying the sunny day :smile: and you?

glad it's sunny somewhere at least :):hug: Here we got some earthquake at 3 am last night:) 5,8 by Richter :) Now we had some wind storm and a lot of rain. I feel good in general since I am free for the rest of the day, gonna listen some minutes more and I'll load FL Studio to compose some stuff then I have a football match after 4 hours :super::super::dance::dance:

Hearts Connected :wub::clap::clap::choon:

I see your picture... :dancing:

forgot to mention these in some parts of the country :)

photo_verybig_368052.jpg

glad it's sunny somewhere at least :):hug: Here we got some earthquake at 3 am last night:) 5,8 by Richter :) Now we had some wind storm and a lot of rain. I feel good in general since I am free for the rest of the day, gonna listen some minutes more and I'll load FL Studio to compose some stuff then I have a football match after 4 hours :super::super::dance::dance:

eathquake?;o was it dangerous?
football :super: I love sport :love: Im going to swimming pool after 4 hours :)

eathquake?;o was it dangerous?
football :super: I love sport :love: Im going to swimming pool after 4 hours :)

there was big shake for about 20 seconds, if it kept for a minute it would be disaster :( I am in apartament so no casualties here, I am sure some old houses were destroyed inside around the epicenter, which was 40-50 km from here

I would like to go swimming but there's no pool around here :( Still playing volleyball? :)

there was big shake for about 20 seconds, if it kept for a minute it would be disaster :( I am in apartament so no casualties here, I am sure some old houses were destroyed inside around the epicenter, which was 40-50 km from here

I would like to go swimming but there's no pool around here :( Still playing volleyball? :)

oh that's terrifying... didn't watch the news today but Im sure it will be mentioned.
Yes, still playing vb, had a training yesterday and have today but it starts in 8 minutes :) Im too busy today so only swimming later :dance:

Amazing show :)

Back