Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL tryin' to get motovated,having a hard time of it

Ahfter this set I'll get down to business

Newsum it is!

04. David Newsum - Sand Dune (Original Mix) [Discover]

If you guys like the mix feel free to PM me, I do a mix series called Connected and mail the mix CDs to people around the world. It's not In Search Of Sunrise, but it's free! Just for the love of trance. Even though I get most of my trance fix from the net it's still nice to get a CD now and again. :)

That's a neat idea! Everyone loves getting something good in the mail. Doesn't the postage cost kill you though?

That's a neat idea! Everyone loves getting something good in the mail. Doesn't the postage cost kill you though?

Nah, most are within the UK so it's pence per CD if they're in plastic sleeves rather than cases - i print the CDs so not much need of big cases. I just have a few less beers on fri night! :lol:

LOL tryin' to get motovated,having a hard time of it

Ahfter this set I'll get down to business

What do you do mate? I've got 3 months to finish my thesis, still waiting for the motivation to kick in!!

I hope motivation and The Flash-like speed kick in soon. 3 months ain't that long.

What's your thesis on?

Haha, I know!
The effect of pollution on cloud formation and global cooling/warming
(I work on using satellite data to evaluate the model)

Hopefully, I wont need to use the PhD and can survive off DJing and production, one day. lol

The story so far... (although I suspect everyone in here knows the tunes after the first 4 beats :))

01. Seth Hutton vs Cressida - 6am Behind You (Liebekx Mashup Mix) [Captured/Euphonic]
02. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Inpetto Mix) [Drizzly]
03. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Duderstadt Mix) [Drizzly]
05. Tiesto - Everything (Cosmic Gate Mix) [Nebula]
06. Armin Van Buuren - Unforgivable (Original Mix) [Armada]
07. Midway - Monkey Forest (Danilo Ercole Mix) [In Trance We Trust]

What do you do mate? I've got 3 months to finish my thesis, still waiting for the motivation to kick in!!
I manage a warehouse on the second floor of a warehouse here in NY.One man operation,occasionally someone from downstairs helps out.

Basically a distributor for this company,not the food part but the Essential oils and Natural Hair colors things of that sort,no food products.

Naked Earth - Home Page

Congrats darzhliebek for a cooool set :clap:

w00t incoming Nu Style chhhooooonnnn

I manage a warehouse on the second floor of a warehouse here in NY.One man operation,occasionally someone from downstairs helps out.

Basically a distributor for this company,not the food part but the Essential oils and Natural Hair colors things of that sort,no food products.

Naked Earth - Home Page

Cool that you get a whole floor to yourself to pump the beats out! Is it kitted out with some sexy Bose surround sound and maybe a subwoofer or three??!

Haha, I know!
The effect of pollution on cloud formation and global cooling/warming
(I work on using satellite data to evaluate the model)

Hopefully, I wont need to use the PhD and can survive off DJing and production, one day. lol
Salient topic! And what are your conclusions?

If this set is any indication, you've got some talent in DJ realm also, there's a potential career there too... although, if you can, please fix the global warming problem first, please? :)

Thanks Magik! - was appreciating your Patterson mashup just the other day!

Salient topic! And what are your conclusions?

If this set is any indication, you've got some talent in DJ realm also, there's a potential career there too... although, if you can, please fix the global warming problem first, please? :)

haha, thanx, will try curb the enthusiasm for trance until the Earth is chilled to the core - need to design some CO2-eliminating turntables, then I can do both at the same time!
Conclusions are it could be worse than we thought - CO2 warms, aerosols cool by creating more clouds, so if we clean up the pollution it will probably warm even more :mask: but the truth is no ones got a f*cking clue! haha

LOL a sound system like that:wow:

If that were the case I'd have parties here:)

Conclusions are it could be worse than we thought - CO2 warms, aerosols cool by creating more clouds, so if we clean up the pollution it will probably warm even more :mask: but the truth is no ones got a f*cking clue! haha
That is *really* interesting! I knew about the clouds cooling effect (reflects the sun's rays back into space, right?), but I always figured the CO2 insulation effect was greater than the reflection effect.

Wow!!

Cool set!:grinning:

Thanks for listening everyone! Hope you enjoyed.

Gonna have to keep on entering the DJ comp until someone gives me a radio show to keep me happy :lol:

Tracklist:
01. Seth Hutton vs Cressida - 6am Behind You (Liebekx Mashup Mix) [Captured/Euphonic]
02. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Inpetto Mix) [Drizzly]
03. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Duderstadt Mix) [Drizzly]
05. Tiesto - Everything (Cosmic Gate Mix) [Nebula]
06. Armin Van Buuren - Unforgivable (Original Mix) [Armada]
07. Midway - Monkey Forest (Danilo Ercole Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
08. Blank & Jones - Miracle Cure (Martin Roth Mix) [Soundcolours]
09. Stoneface & Terminal - Storm (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
10. Hardwick & Pledger - Fallen Tides (Simon Patterson Mix) [Anjunabeats]
11. Oceanlab - Sirens Of The Sea (Maor Levi Edit) [Anjunabeats]

Back