• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
768 Listeners ~ Mark Sherry - Outburst Radioshow 315 on AH.FM

:: 13. (00:04:19) Svenson & Gielen - Answer The Question (Johan Gielen Retrospective Mix) ::

Svenson & Gielen
Svenson & Gielen
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Svenson & Gielen

Profile: DJ's and producers Sven Maes & Johan Gielen
Members: Sven Maes, Johan Gielen

Aliases: Airscape, Allegro, Boccaccio Life, Body Heat, Bombario, Buzzerr, DJ Don & Svenson, Johan Gielen & Sven Maes, Nightwatchers (2), Party Freaks, Strawberry Flavour, T-Phobia

Location Sven Maes: Sint-Niklaas, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium
Location Johan Gielen: Belgium + The Netherlands

Svenson
Svenson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Svenson

Aliases: Deux-Cent-Dix, E-Raver, Joy-Toys, Sea Squad, Sven Maes, Vince G. Jefferson, Voyageur

In Groups: Airscape, Allegro, Anthony Prince, Balearic Bill, Boats Of Opium, Boccaccio Life, Body Heat, Bombario, Buzzerr, Da Phat Smokers, DJ Don & Svenson, Fatalistic Journey, Funky Lipps, Heavenly Bodies, Karnak-X, Matanka, Mighty Clubb Cats, Mr. Vinx, Nightwatchers (2), Party & Slam, Psychic Celebration, Quinine, Ramses, Roadrunner, Strawberry Flavour, Summer Madness, Svenson & Gielen, T-Phobia, Uranus

Genres: Electronica / House / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

[URL="http://www.MySpace.com/svensonofficialsite"]
a.jpg
[/URL]

760 Listeners : do you have faith ?

:: 13. (00:04:19) Svenson & Gielen - Answer The Question (Johan Gielen Retrospective Mix) ::

Johan Gielen
Johan Gielen
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Johan Gielen

Profile: The big breakthrough for Johan Gielen came in The Netherlands with the rise in popularity of the famous Dutch trance sound that would conquer the entire world. Being resident of the world largest trance event Trance Energy he played the enormous Jaarbeurs in Utrecht with a 20 thousand people capacity and on top of that came his appearance on Sensation White in the Amsterdam ArenA. There he played for a 35 thousand dressed in white audience on a massive party that could easily be labelled as the worlds leading dance event. Due to Gielens capability to get large crowds of people dancing he became a well received guest at big festivals like Dance Valley and Mystery Land as well.
Johan Gielen started DJ'ing at the age of 17 in his homecountry Belgium.

Aliases: DJ Don, Don Joan

In Groups: A Special Person, Abnea, Airscape, Allegro, Azzuro Project, Balearic Bill, Blue Bamboo, Boccaccio Life, Body Heat, Bombario, Buzzerr, DJ Don & Svenson, DJ Nation, Dubguru, The, J'N'J, Matanka, Mighty Clubb Cats, Mr. Vinx, Nightwatchers (2), OXY, Party & Slam, Ramses, Rave Crusader, Strawberry Flavour, Summer Madness, Supertronic Co., Svenson & Gielen, T-Phobia, Transformer 2, Vibes Of Rhythm, Virtual Genius, Voodoo Suite

I used to love Svenson and Gielen when I was growing up with Trance as a kid!!

Svenson & Gielen - Answer The Question (Johan Gielen Retrospective Mix) - this track is awesome !!!

I used to love Svenson and Gielen when I was growing up with Trance as a kid!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :super: :clap:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 5 guests)

danmark_ori, Ayman Billah, snoop+, boow, Above1stBase+, damian940915, Myster1+, bostero111

omg thank you Polar for the BInary Finary Facebook page link, I was trying to find their FB info earlier!!

omg thank you Polar for the BInary Finary Facebook page link, I was trying to find their FB info earlier!!

:grinning: You're welcome Ayman Billah : nice to read :grinning2:

Back