04-07-2007 DreamensioN presents Universal Language 008

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
Universal%20Language%20008.jpg

What an awesome set this is!

At the end of this month I'm par-taking in an online event called "Australia In The Mix" - 21 DJ's for 21hrs on ah.fm. This is sort of like my "warm up mix" for that. UL008 is more upbeat than UL007, and in this mix I play some new tunes from Marcie, Daniel Kandi, Zirenz, Breakfast & Ferry Corsten - as well as remixes old classics by Agnelli & Nelson, Agenda & Energy 52.

This mix is also special because I start things off with a new mashup of mine I've named "Calling Your Gamemaster" - a mash of Lost Tribe's "Gamemaster" and Jan Johnsons "Calling Your Name".

Special thanks to Marcie who slipped me a promo copy of her new single "Know You" which I've used to polish off this upbeat and energetic set.

So tune in, 8pm AEST this Wednesday 4th of July @ www.ah.fm to hear this thing go to air. Of course, if you can't make that time - you'll be able to download it from my website.

Plus don't forget to give me some love @ TheDJList by voting for me this month. Use this link ftw! http://www.thedjlist.com/vote/?djName=DreamensioN

TRACKLIST
01 - Lost Tribe vs Jan Johnston - Calling Your Gamemaster (DreamensioN's Mashup Mix)
02 - Agnelli and Nelson - Holding onto Nothing (Club mix) [Xtravaganza Recordings]
03 - Zirenz - Edge of Space (Original mix) [Mondo Records]
04 - Agenda - Heaven (Lange Remix) [INCredible]
05 - Daniel Kandi - Child (Original mix) [Anjunabeats]
06 - Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Sky Falls Down (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]
07 - Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Kenny Hayes remix) [All Around The World]
08 - Prison Break Theme - (Ferry Corsten Breakout Mix) [Ultra Records]
09 - Breakfast - The Sunlight (JPL Remix) [Flashover Recordings]
10 - Yamin feat Marcie - Know You (Original mix) [Total Digital Recordings]

Last edited:
Tracklist:
01 - Lost Tribe vs Jan Johnston - Calling Your Gamemaster (DreamensioN's Mashup Mix)
02 - Agnelli and Nelson - Holding onto Nothing (Club mix) [Xtravaganza Recordings]

Last edited:
Tracklist:

Last edited:
Choon! Lovely vocals going on!

:):)

Hey that Australia in the mix sounds like it's gonna be a top show, I'll be tuning into that for as much as I can and getting my dose! :ah:

Australia In the Mix is going to be MASSIVE!!!!

Tracklist:

loving it still :D cant wait to get it into the car with the bass up

Thanks Dee!!!!

tracklist:
06 - Oceanlab feat. Justine Suissa - Sky Falls Down (Original Mix) [Captivating Sounds]

Full tracklist:

Great set DreamensioN, definitely one of my favourites from you!

And finished just in time for lunch! Woot!

definitely going in the car !!!

Marcie.. OMG what a voice!

Ahh shucks...thanks guys! :love:

Full tracklist:

listening the replay now... and oh my god, u've touch my heart with that mashup!!!!! crazy matt dareys fan here!!!!!!!!!! and of course one of the best voices in the world...

:adore::adore: mr dream :lmao:

:D - thanks guys!!! Great to hear your feedback!

W00t - I'm about to be on replay :p

Back