• Decent

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Leon Bolier - Ocean Drive Boulevard :choon::choon::choon::choon:

edit: its the mashup :) Leon Bolier VS Kamaya Painters - Endless Ocean Waves (Leon Bolier Mashup) :choon:

Last edited:
YEAAAAAAAAAH! Ocean Drive Boulevard!!! :yes:

I'd wanna be at some concert and they should play this song. It destroys the floor ... I'd be glad to be destroyed that night ....

His productions are great, and I love his shows here, and the couple live ones I've heard have been great as well.

I'd love to see him as well. Someday it'll happen. Maybe we'll both be there! :super:

Yeah, we will...:super::super:

Let me invite you to come here to Brazil...we´re having many trance parties here this year....at least once a month we have a great DJ playing here.... AvB, Markus Schulz, Sean Tyas, Fila, Filo & Peri, Menno de Jong, Rank1, SolarStone,etc...:grinning::grinning:

I sense In And Out of Love after this .... I can hear it somewhere in the background ....

EDIT ... nevermind ...

Yeah, we will...:super::super:

Let me invite you to come here to Brazil...we´re having many trance parties here this year....at least once a month we have a great DJ playing here.... AvB, Markus Schulz, Sean Tyas, Fila, Filo & Peri, Menno de Jong, Rank1, SolarStone,etc...:grinning::grinning:
I'd love to go to Brazil, especially for that lineup! I might check out Igacu (sp?) too while there.

I'll be seeing Markus tonight, interestingly enough.

OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

ITS GALEN BEHR VS HYDROID - CARABELLA (GALEN BEHR vs ORJAN NILSEN REMIX)

:super::super::super::super::super:

or not.... lol

no it is

CARABELLA!!!!:super::super:

Back