Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yeah im good, just relaxing, doing some work and listening to the tunes. sunset and med aer starting work on our new tunes this coming week, gonna be an exciting year ahead!!! :grinning:

Awesome!!:choonalert::choonalert:

I have a strong feeling I´ll love them all....:grinning::grinning:

So now you getting more collabs with Sunset???Great...btw, he´s playing in Brazil in the Mix....7.00 CET..:grinning:

Hey,Cloud..:wave::hug:

It´s a bit cold here (for our terms..lol)....about 15C here...and how´s the weather there???

OMG ,mate ...here in Bulgaria in the moment is 34C ... a bit hot... :lol:

vorne & amex - liberty town

Hey Marcelo :hug:

im doing great at the moment and got my radio volume up high :grinning:

and you? :music:

Doing great too....nothing like beautiful uplifting tracks to begin my day...:super::super::super:

AND it´s Friday today....:super::super:...time to party hard....:):)

:mml::mml::mml:

Awesome!!:choonalert::choonalert:

I have a strong feeling I´ll love them all....:grinning::grinning:

So now you getting more collabs with Sunset???Great...btw, he´s playing in Brazil in the Mix....7.00 CET..:grinning:

yeah its good man. never knew that!! will have to take a listen. hes guartenteed to play 'one' ;o)

absolute tune!!

yeah its good man. never knew that!! will have to take a listen. hes guartenteed to play 'one' ;o)

YEAH!!! One FTW....:bow:

BTW, when Fila (from Aly & Fila) came here to São Paulo to play 2 weeks ago, i asked him to play One....he told me he loves so much that track...but he had forgotten the CD at home...:p

Man, i was this close to hit him hard on the head...:lol::lol:

A bit hot??? :wow::wow: 34C is almost an open air sauna...:lol::lol:

:lol: calmly ..I'm waiting for 37,38 here after few days
Time only for room,icecream & ..AH FM :music::icecream:

BASS SYNTHS BASS SYNTHS..UPLIFT :super::super::super:

:lol: calmly ..I'm waiting for 37,38 here after few days
Time only for room,icecream & ..AH FM :music::icecream:

Damn!!!:wow:

We only have such high temps up north and northeastern...lat time I went there (end of 2006) it was 37C....and there were A LOT of europeans (mostly Dutch and Swedish) there....man,they were melting...:lol::lol:

Some posting playlist so far ? :)

Damn!!!:wow:

We only have such high temps up north and northeastern...lat time I went there (end of 2006) it was 37C....and there were A LOT of europeans (mostly Dutch and Swedish) there....man,they were melting...:lol::lol:

Haha... :lol: really But one fact - there in Brasil may be is more wet wet wet from here :whistle:

Haha... :lol: really But one fact - there in Brasil may be is more wet wet wet from here :whistle:

Yes...no doubt about that...:grinning::grinning:

I like the wather here....specially here in São Paulo...it´s southeast...temps are quite mild...never too cold, never too hot...always between 15C and 30C...

And even up north when it´s too hot, it´s still good, cause it´s humid....so you can stay on the sun...suntanning, and specially, seeing girls suntan...:lol::lol:

Back