How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
equipment? ehh just put some music into your machine and play it loud.. :devil: and just sing a song and drink some corona...that's gonna be a massive gig! :lolz:
:mask:

next DJ :clap2:
already did last weekend at my aunts house. with my mixer gave them a small gig. the were drunk so they didnt cared what they danced to.:lol: Coronas and Mixing. FTW!:)

:wub: :mml: :dancing: :mml:

great old tune:super::super::super:

already did last weekend at my aunts house. with my mixer gave them a small gig. the were drunk so they didnt cared what they danced to.:lol: Coronas and Mixing. FTW!:)

haha funny story :drunk: :)

ya, if you mix to a crowd of drunk people, they wont care what ya spin! as long as the music has energy to it, theyll dance to anything!

the video is behind. the stream is best on ah.fm the video is like a couple second behin. :)

* Now Listening : 1052 ~ LIVE Broadcast Luminosity Beach Festival - Leon Bolier

:grinning: hello my friends ! :wave:

massive.gif