How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Bealearic trance really for the beach festival!

Roger Shah In The Mix / LIVE Broadcast From Luminosity Beach Festival 2009 / 20:30 - 22:30 CET

01. Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Live Intro Edit)
02. ID - ID
03. Richard Durand - Always The Sun (Roger Shah Remix)
04. Black Pearl - Java
05. Roger Shah & Tenishia feat. Lorilee - You're So Cool (Roger Shah's Big Stage Remix)

Black Pearl (4)
Black Pearl (4) Discography at Discogs :book:

Members: Ralph Fritsch, Roger P. Shah

lol, yeah, she's pretty hot:grinning:

seems to be a theme with female tennis players, probably because they are in such good shape, unless they got hit by the ugly truck :bike:they come out looking sexy as hell

beautiful
super.gif

dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

Roger Shah:
01. Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah feat. Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Live Intro Edit)
02. ID
03. Richard Durand - Always The Sun (Roger Shah Remix)
04. Black Pearl - Java
05. Roger Shah & Tenishia feat. Lorilee - You're So Cool (Roger Shah's Big Stage Remix)
06. ID

:):) Impressive

im trying to figure out how i can get 2 hours of sleep, party all night for the 4th of July AND make it back to catch all of tomorrow... dont know if its going to happen

well thankfully, even tho i have 2 dj on fubar, the lounge that im djin is non-existent, so itll be an easy dj session. seriously doubt ill get any requests since today is 4th of july (which in america means our independence day).

seems to be a theme with female tennis players, probably because they are in such good shape, unless they got hit by the ugly truck :bike:they come out looking sexy as hell

Its just shows that women can be athletic & beautiful at the same time:grinning:

well thankfully, even tho i have 2 dj on fubar, the lounge that im djin is non-existent, so itll be an easy dj session. seriously doubt ill get any requests since today is 4th of july (which in america means our independence day).

so just stay tuned :friends:

im trying to figure out how i can get 2 hours of sleep, party all night for the 4th of July AND make it back to catch all of tomorrow... dont know if its going to happen
Jiffy, in Poland is now 8:54 PM. It ends at noon so for me it's ok.:super::super:

Back