• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
ID this track please :D

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

:|

someone is a lil impatient hehe

Hello folks :) :wave: enjoyed the music? any complains about the quality of the sound?

no complaints at all LAAN! MASSIVE first day Very Jealous of you, marco and flenk. must be amazing there

What is this track im listening to? sounds great!

Hey guys you know whats the best about this forum?

Everybody is so polite and helping each othe not like other ugly /bad music forums that everybody is trying to steal each others music Thanks for sharing your info guys ur great!

Hello folks :) :wave: enjoyed the music? any complains about the quality of the sound?

it's good now, but at begining was crap if wasn't me we would be listening in mono:lol::lol::lol:

Dan read my comments and investigated:)

you forgot yo push the damn stereo button:lol::lol::lol:

That's the dj being creative for moments :wink:

Overall very good! Occassionally there were some latency issues or something. It sounded like when the cd skips a bit, or the speed of the song increases for a short period of time. As if the playback time just doubled for a few seconds to "catch up". Not very often though, just ~1-2 times an hour maybe, so yea, overall very good :choon:

Back