• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
final:

Daniel Kandi In The Mix / LIVE Broadcast From Luminosity Beach Festival 2009 / DAY 2 / 19:30 - 21:00 CET

01. First State vs. Oceanlab - Falling Sirens (Daniel Kandi Mashup) [CDR]
02. Motorcycle Vs. Anton Firtich - As The Rain Over The Ocean Comes (Daniel Kandi Mashup) [CDR]
03. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero (Original Mix) [Doorn]
04. Ronski Speed - Are You? (Sun Decade Dub) [Euphonic]
05. Andy Tau - The Path (Rozza vs. Daniel Kandi Remix) [Infrasonic]
06. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix) [Positiva]
07. Armin Van Buuren feat. Racoon - Love You More (Daniel Kandi Bootleg Remix) [CDR]
08. Ayu - M (Above & Beyond's Typhoon Mix) [Drizzly / Zomba]
09. Kandi & Neumann - Let Go (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
10. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix) {w/ Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight (Original Mix)} [CDR]
11. Above & Beyond vs. John O'Callaghan - Big Sky Home (Daniel Kandi's Reproducted Bootleg) [CDR]
12. Andain - Beautiful Things (Jorn Van Deynhoven meets Chapter XJ 2009 Rework) [Black Hole]
13. Stoneface & Terminal vs. Nic Chagall - More Than Anything (Daniel Kandi Mashup) [CDR]
14. Masters & Nickson feat. Justine Suissa - 5th Dimension (Daniel Kandi Remix) [Soundpiercing]
15. Robert Nickson & Daniel Kandi feat. Armin van Buuren & Suissa - Wall Of Rewire (Avenger Remix) (Airbase Mashup) [CDR]

:cap: Still haven't had dinner yet ( 20:55h ) :sleeping: :lol: :hug:

Pizza-Capricciosa.jpg

why does he keep lowering the volume :wall: :wall: is he bumping the volume fader on purpose or accident?!

seriously - and i know im probably gonna regret posting this later on.

i dont care **** about your opinion on me, kandi, sudden changes or anything else you might have an opinion about - you can go to ******* hell with you and your little doubtful harem and the rumours of me and Kandi having a relationship - you are acting just about as professional as your average 50 yr old sportsjock watching premier league football on the telly and wondering why you never got to realise what dreams you might or might not have had.

can you please do me the honor of leaving me the **** alone when you show such little empathy and repeatedly going on about how awesome you probably am?

im so ******* tired of looking at your endless postings, im annoyed by your little monkeysquad following your every wave - and first and foremost i have no respect for you never ONCE trying to sort whatever problem you may have had before you'd succumb to this pre-puberty teeny-weeny schoolyard stuff you are pulling at me atm?

if you are the least bit interested on how exactly Kandi and i made Sudden Changes - and on why we went with Phillip Alpha instead of Phillip Alpha Vs. Daniel Kandi try looking in the showthread - instead of sitting on your fat ass in these forums and acting like you have the least bit of knowledge of anything :)

im off now - so dont bother replying!

:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I didn't know certain people have to show a rainbow flag in thier profile.....:lol:

sunset boulevard

Back