Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Bye all see ya next!

:iagree:

ever since all that posting between DL and emotion AH is no the good place it used to be. i've been here almost 1.5 year, and the last few months have not been good at all. I've no idea that's going on here, but i know and talked to several users. and many of them agrees with me.

but what DistantLand said wrong :mask: every track must be produced by someone, is it? :mask:

ever since all that posting between DL and emotion AH is no the good place it used to be. i've been here almost 1.5 year, and the last few months have not been good at all. I've no idea that's going on here, but i know and talked to several users. and many of them agrees with me.

who he was replying to?

OMG :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Sean Tyas & S. Patterson- For The Most Part!!!! :choon::choon::choon:

I didnt nothing wrong, all i said was "I thought Daniel Kandi Produced it" :mask:

ooooooh im liking this SEt by Vast Vision!!!!!!!!!! :beer::beer2::drunk:

Vast Vision 21:00 - 22:30
01. Vast Vision & Ram - Sandwriting (Original Mix)
04. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge ft Meighan Nealon - Faces (Ben Gold Vocal Mix)
03. Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - For The Most Part

It's so nice to see you all in this thread. This is make smile on my face. Greeting for all from beauty Poland.

Back