• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

hopefully manny will deliver an extrema show for coming week tho ! maybe a replay of his set @ LBP :mml: :mml: :mml:

I corrected your playlist mate, that's what I realy played ;).

Regarding the person who thinks that it's unprofessional that I played what I usually play, I have to say I don't agree with you at all!
If you want someone to play prog and minimal then why not book a DJ who mainly plays that style?! There are plenty out there! The guys behind Luminosity knew what style I'm playing and they were all fine with it!
I actually started my set at excatly 131Bpm but you can't expect me to keep the Bpm that slow especially not when I'm only playing for about 1 hour and at a festival instead of a club, besides I also wanted to play some of our own productions(!) which usually (except "Mojito"131Bpm) are around 136-140Bpm.
And to be fair enough I didn't know that Cliff Coenrad plays rather slower stuff, because I haven't heard himDJ before but telling from his singles like "Gone South" I expected him to play music in this kind of style.
Btw everyone on the dancefloor seemed to enjoy the musicI played so I think I've done my job well enough. Too bad for you that you would have liked to kick the DJ playing before you just for sticking to his style. I wasnot the one who made the timetable! Well, have a nice week nevertheless.

Cheers, Dan

wow.. :)
love your opinion :)
and welcome btw :hug: :welcome:

:beat: is pretty famous on ah forum! :)

so who wanna get some :beat: ???

Regarding the person who thinks that it's unprofessional that I played what I usually play, I have to say I don't agree with you at all!
If you want someone to play prog and minimal then why not book a DJ who mainly plays that style?! There are plenty out there! The guys behind Luminosity knew what style I'm playing and they were all fine with it!
I actually started my set at excatly 131Bpm but you can't expect me to keep the Bpm that slow especially not when I'm only playing for about 1 hour and at a festival instead of a club, besides I also wanted to play some of our own productions(!) which usually (except "Mojito"131Bpm) are around 136-140Bpm.
And to be fair enough I didn't know that Cliff Coenrad plays rather slower stuff, because I haven't heard himDJ before but telling from his singles like "Gone South" I expected him to play music in this kind of style.
Btw everyone on the dancefloor seemed to enjoy the musicI played so I think I've done my job well enough. Too bad for you that you would have liked to kick the DJ playing before you just for sticking to his style. I wasnot the one who made the timetable! Well, have a nice week nevertheless.

Cheers, Dan

wtf for who you talking about?:dontknow:

ohh you sequencia, well i liked your set and who cares, don't bother play what you want, if i was a Dj i would do that

Last edited:

Cheers, Dan
Thanks Dan, I liked your set, it was good. :grinning: :bravo:

Cheers, Dan

:hug: you had a great set and in my opinion started off LBF with a bang! :clap2: good job hope to hear your stuff again soon :wave:

cheers

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :wub:
love Manny :wub: :love:

Back