How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
voted massive too, simply amazing choonz :) looking forward to more in the future and next year luminosity... I'll SO BE THERE ! xD

i think i'm close to 100 posts in this thread, huh ? lolol

does anyone know what will be the next Live event AH is going to broadcast ?

* Now Listening : 712 ~ Distant Identity - Waves Sessions 007 on AH.FM *

don't forget Marco18 :)

:loveah: :good2: was fantastic :super: to listen here and be part of it on the Forum ! :ah:

AWESOME AWESOME JOB BY LAAN, WESLEY, MARCO18 AND THE AH CREW FOR AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!! FANtASTIC JOB! :bravo: thanks to DAN, for making all of this possibility in the first place! :bravo:

Thanks to LBF crew for a fantastic LINE UP and to those DJ's for ROCKIN OUR WORLDS!!!

also thanks to everyone who tracklisted and always Polar Bear for you Discogs :book:

Dank je zeer!!!

10x to all for nice company
10x AH FM !
C ya , bb :hug:

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank laan, wesley, marco and whoever else was involved in making the audio and video online. Also big thanks to luminosity crew coordinating all with AH.FM making this happen, and last but not least thank you to all listeners and forum family, last 2 days were just spectacular I loved it, once again thank you all reading this !!!

AH.FM has many more live broadcasts planned for the future, we love new fresh content and most of all LIVE.

:hug: all, much love!

thank you all for support!

Great weekend Dan! this weekend was just as memorable and fun for me as 3YAMC, my very first experience with the station. This station/site continually opens my eyes up wider :w00t: to this wonderful music, and experiencing it in a community as cool as this one is the icing on top of a very large cake! it didnt take much of seeing what this place and everyone associated were all about to make me want to support you in this awesome endeavour! keep up the great work, look forward to many exciting things in the future!

Cheers!
Jiffy

* Now Listening : 697 ~ Distant Identity - Waves Sessions 007 on AH.FM *

Wanted to take this opportunity to thank laan, wesley, marco and whoever else was involved in making the audio and video online. Also big thanks to luminosity crew coordinating all with AH.FM making this happen, and last but not least thank you to all listeners and forum family, last 2 days were just spectacular I loved it, once again thank you all reading this !!!

AH.FM has many more live broadcasts planned for the future, we love new fresh content and most of all LIVE.

:hug: all, much love!

thank you all for support!

:hug: Thanks for all your efforts Dan ! :cap: I think this live event was just another one to look back upon with both pride & joy ! :bravo:

Finally Home ;) Let me take this oppertunity to thank all listeners, AH crew, and all people involved for this massive broadcast. It was a great weekend, took a lot of time to plan and such but to see all people go mad, makes it worthwile !!!!!!!!! hope to see more of you next year in Holland. First weekend in July mark it ;)

Greetz Otto

Finally Home ;) Let me take this oppertunity to thank all listeners, AH crew, and all people involved for this massive broadcast. It was a great weekend, took a lot of time to plan and such but to see all people go mad, makes it worthwile !!!!!!!!! hope to see more of you next year in Holland. First weekend in July mark it ;)

Greetz Otto

I am actually planning on it! :super: will be quite a trip but i want to spend a couple weeks in summer over in europe and if im there, this is a must see!

anyone who voted less than massive was not listening to the same thing we were. :dontknow:

nah only 12:30am here but jeez i think i accidently mixed an energy drink with those beers :lol:

accidently? :lolz:
:drunk: :drunk: drunky-Jiffy :):):)
try to sleep a bit or drink more beerz -maybe they help to you to sleep soon :lol:
i'll be offline for a while coz here's 9.40am. having breakfast and so on :friends:

accidently? :lolz:
:drunk: :drunk: drunky-Jiffy :):):)
try to sleep a bit or drink more beerz -maybe they help to you to sleep soon :lol:
i'll be offline for a while coz here's 9.40am. having breakfast and so on :friends:

yeah i am going to sleep i think i can manage that or else i will stay up and sleep thru tommorows shows :chair: take it easy, see you later on:friends::wave:

Wth, are you guys still spamming this thread? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yes if he sees this he may feel obligated :lol:
That's right :lol: Thanks for tuning in yesterday! It was an amazing party.
Both saturday and sunday were awesome!! :bravo:

Full tracklist for my set:

01. Fast Distance pres Suncoast - Puerta Del Sol (Intro)
02. Michael de Kooker - A dream in 8 bit (Original Mix)
03. Marco Dassi - Solee' (J Nitti Remix)
04. Nadia Ali - Fine Print (Serge Devant Remix)
05. Leventina - Naked (Original Mix)
06. Sied van Riel & Geert Huinink - Sunrise (Original Mix)
07. Dennis Sheperd - Black Sun (Original Mix)
08. Matteo Marini - Paradise (Original Mix)
09. Dinka - Canonball (Original Mix)
10. Matteo Dimarr & Sydney Blu - Panic Attack (Original Mix)
11. Dean Coleman ft DCLA - I Want You (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
12. Dakota - Johnny the Fox (Original Mix)
13. Riva - For How Long (Wippenberg Remix)
14. Nic Chagall ft Jonathan Mendelsohn - This Moment (Prog Mix)

Back