• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:O Sunrise At Ibizaaaaa?

It was one of those ones where I was going through my list of tracks and was like, wtf whyyyyy have I not played this before on Wishbox. So it's one and only airing like everything else comes this month. :)

03. Rex Mundi - Sunrise in Ibiza (Drive Mix / Darren's Edit)

1229 Listeners ~ Darren McNally - Wishbox 019 on AH.FM

It was one of those ones where I was going through my list of tracks and was like, wtf whyyyyy have I not played this before on Wishbox. So it's one and only airing like everything else comes this month. :)

Rex Mundi
Rex Mundi
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Rex Mundi

Aliases: Boy Hagemann, Dymos, Rex Mundi
In Groups: Split Second

Profile: Rex Mundi is a Progressive Trance project of Boy Hagemann with mostly Robin Albers aka 'Jaydee' and Johan Groenewegen aka Ohmna

well i'm REALLY glad you picked this month to play it :hug:

No afraid not. :( Flights to London are so expensive during the summer.
From Poland aswell if it has not been booked months ago. Anyway, do you have any friends from London (eventually UK) going there ? :hmmm: Markus put me on the guestlist but I was not aware that flights are so expensive a few days before... :p

1229 Listeners ~ Darren McNally - Wishbox 019 on AH.FM

One of the few shining lights from Group Therapy:

04. Above & Beyond - Prelude

Above & Beyond
Above & Beyond
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Above & Beyond
Real Name: Anthony Patrick James McGuinness, Jonathan David Grant & Paavo Olavi Siljamäki

Members: Tony McGuinness, Jono Grant, Paavo Siljamäki
Aliases: Rollerball, Tongue Of God, Tranquility Base

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :dancing: :rave: