04-09-2013 Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 329

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:bumpit: that's pretty fast btw ! :good2:
Not fast enough though to prevent a longer delay than there already would be. Someone else has to figure out what show is missing from the front page and message Dan about it in case I can't, in order to avoid any more of this stuff. This is making us look pretty bad right now that the false start occurred :ee::ee:

Not fast enough though to prevent a longer delay than there already would be. Someone else has to figure out what show is missing from the front page and message Dan about it in case I can't, in order to avoid any more of this stuff. This is making us look pretty bad right now that the false start occurred :ee::ee:

People interested should be informed what's the best ( fastest ) way to message things like this to Dan. At earlier events, I did message Dan by Google Talk. This time I was lagging behind though, checking things 'out there' : busy with other things :book:

What about temple 1, the calender says there on today

What about temple 1, the calender says there on today
Pending Temple One uploads his show before his slot comes up. That show itself is not uploaded now. He still has time to, even more with the delay by 12 minutes but if he can't, there should be a replay in there instead before the reschedule of Mark Sherry.

good evening to you all!! I'll post the tracklist for tonights Extrema episode, while Manuel is on vacation :)

good evening to you all!! I'll post the tracklist for tonights Extrema episode, while Manuel is on vacation :)
:lol: And here I was thinking you didn't have an account here. You still want to go ahead with it or should I now that you sent it to me?

Back