• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I don't know! =/

Maybe it would be a Vocal Mix that you heard?

Well, usually if the track feat. someone, they're doing the vocals... but that track didn't have any vocals that I heard. * shrugs *

Nice track now too, though I don't know if it's Davey Walker or Dan Stone's track.

Yeah... totally!! I love Big Sky! The vocals, the beats, the break, all... JOC made a good work in this track.

Well, "Home" it's a great one too!! :choon:

Big Sky is one of my favorite vocal tracks of 2007. Very well done, you can't help singing along to the chorus.

I won't be upset at missing Home. I never enjoy hearing it, the track just does not connect with me in any way.

Well, usually if the track feat. someone, they're doing the vocals... but that track didn't have any vocals that I heard. * shrugs *

Nice track now too, though I don't know if it's Davey Walker or Dan Stone's track.

hm...

09. Thomas Datt - Distance (Digital Nature Remix) [Discover] now?

Current track keeps teasing... like it's going to burst into full melodic song, and then it never quite does.

Current track keeps teasing... like it's going to burst into full melodic song, and then it never quite does.

yeah, I understand what you mean... there a couple of tracks like this one played in many sets lately...

Nice one now! where we are?

11. Marninx - Pure Sense [Conspiracy] now, i guess

:)

THIS WAS A GREAT SET!! LAYED IN THE HEAVEN M PROJECT!!! :) -Micah

Back