• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hope you enjoy the :replay: folks :mml:

Thank goodness this replay is on a decent time. Last night was a mess with the show starting late and I have to miss the second hour anyway due to a commitment to support somebody else at another station at that time. But i'm told this was a great set so am looking forward to it:):hug:

Thank goodness this replay is on a decent time. Last night was a mess with the show starting late and I have to miss the second hour anyway due to a commitment to support somebody else at another station at that time. But i'm told this was a great set so am looking forward to it:):hug:
No worries mate hope you enjoy this time around! I'm still half-asleep but am hoping this will blow the cobwebs out my brain a bit! :dance:

No worries mate hope you enjoy this time around! I'm still half-asleep but am hoping this will blow the cobwebs out my brain a bit! :dance:

Well, your shows are always a pleasure because you play my kind of trance:):friends:

Well, your shows are always a pleasure because you play my kind of trance:):friends:
Thanks mate :friends:

Not 100% uplifting this month but there's plenty of it, not to worry :grinning2: Including some new beauties from Ronny like this one :music:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Lovely music:super::super::super:

Having a bit of a fail with tracklisting but we're up to here anyway :)

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 126 - Defcon Unreleased Showcase Part II

01. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (Darzh Liebek remix) [Defcon]
02. Richard Sander presents Rising Sun - Across The Sea [Defcon]
03. Ronny K. presents Advanced - Salvation [Defcon]
04. Sergey Shabanov - Boomerang [Defcon]
05. Sensi presents Raven van Dark - Dying Day [Defcon]

Great selection so far:super::super::super:

Will download it when I get home :)

Oh, and hey everyone :wave:

I'm in school now, so don't tell my teacher I'm here :bully:
You should be working hehe :book::book::book:

Make sure you don't accidentally start reaching for imaginary lasers or you'll give the game away :bully:

gorgeous tunes:super::super::super:

Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 126 - Defcon Unreleased Showcase Part II

01. Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington - Lost In You (Darzh Liebek remix) [Defcon]
02. Richard Sander presents Rising Sun - Across The Sea [Defcon]
03. Ronny K. presents Advanced - Salvation [Defcon]
04. Sergey Shabanov - Boomerang [Defcon]
05. Sensi presents Raven van Dark - Dying Day [Defcon]
06. Tuomas J - Life Goes On (2010 rework) [Defcon]
07. ID - ID [Defcon]

Sorry about the ID - ID but I'm hoping this one is going to be on our forthcoming Autumn sampler release which should be due in a few weeks :music:

Back