• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nice :thumbsup:

Yeah I think it had to do with that Thrillseekers guest mix, because last time I checked it was around 8:1. hahahahah i love my internet connection! :super:

goodnight AH addicts :wave: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Bye have a nice night

DN is experimenting with some new styles it seems. Not too long ago He had a really hard techy show.

beautiful sounds !!

DN is experimenting with some new styles it seems. Not too long ago He had a really hard techy show.

I have never listened to his sets before, they are actually pretty good! love the sounds... its a prefect blend:)

Nice original music. I like DN his experimenting style. Only he needs to watch his style a bit more. It should be prog/trance or close to it. People are tuning out.

We promise prog and trance. They get prog trance. It's easy.. About 70 people tuned out during this show..

over 100 listeners lost due to this testing of styles... im not really happy about it.

ewwww yeah I really didn't see it that way! but yeah hes gone from trance, to prog, and back again!

Nice original music. I like DN his experimenting style. Only he needs to watch his style a bit more. It should be prog/trance or close to it. People are tuning out.

We promise prog and trance. They get prog trance. It's easy.. About 70 people tuned out during this show..
yea i dont mind this style too much. its good music :super:i never tuned out, been listening to the entire show.
too bad some people aren't still listening to the set. it is getting better :music:

It can be good. Only AH.FM isn't playing Techno. No Techno allowed in here.

great set :super:

massive tune :)

yea i dont mind this style too much. its good music :super:i never tuned out, been listening to the entire show.
too bad some people aren't still listening to the set. it is getting better :music:

Hey, welcome to afterhours radio! :)

Back