Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Welcome to AH, how do you like it so far?

u know what, ive never been so into trance this much till i came here seriously!

the tunes are just superb, friendly AH staff and members.. i just think trancers around the world should all be here!! :dancing:

...now this is a sick tune!! im electro-fied :choonalert:

Heya Gizmo! how are things going today?

Heya Deadlyeight :hug:
Things are going just great thank you, a bit tired from work but joining the forums and listening to lovely tunes makes me alert :lol:
How are you today?

Heya Deadlyeight :hug:
Things are going just great thank you, a bit tired from work but joining the forums and listening to lovely tunes makes me alert :lol:
How are you today?

Im doing well today thanks. Got some extra sleep last night, so today should go better than yesterday! just busy working away here as fast as these comptuers let me.

Early morning trance keeps me awake instead of falling asleep!

u know what, ive never been so into trance this much till i came here seriously!

the tunes are just superb, friendly AH staff and members.. i just think trancers around the world should all be here!! :dancing:

Yeah i am fairley new here as well. Just joined at the end of October. Must say the members who regularly post in the forums are really ncie and friednly. I love sitting here and watching the emotions from the trance pour out into the useres response to the Dj and the show! I agree that coming here just enhanced my love of trance music so much.

I'm glad to meet you! I'm usually around someplace, so you'll see lots of me. :)

Malay? Cool!

ive seen your nick around here quite a few times =P

well, im not a malay though, but this is me myspace.com/celtique

I found that too... it's not just the music that builds your interest, it's finding a group of like-minded people too. I got hooked on trance more from forums than the music itself.

and pls id this track too!! hope im in time ..

:replay:Thanks for the beautiful sounds George!

Hi Guys!

A bit late my reply but I have been toooo busy the last few days. I am so happy to read all these here and so glad to have you tuned in to my show. You can find infos fot my show on MySpace.com - Dj George Vemag - Athens - House / Progressive / Trance - www.myspace.com/djgeorgevemag in the blog "The Waves Of Euphoria Radioshow" that includes all tracklists from the session 001 till now. I now give you the tracklist of the last show and please do not hesitate to contact me for further infos!

Cheers!

WAVES OF EUPHORIA SESSION 021 (04.12.07)

01) Jose Amnesia ft Jennifer Rene - Invincible
02) John Digweed - Gridlock (Digweed Muirs Stereo Club Mix)
03) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix)
04) Tilt - The world doesn't know (Original mix)
05) Sunlounger - In Out (DJ Shah Rework)
06) Santerna feat. Loetto - Fabulous(Michael Angelo & Jim vs Deep Impact Remix)
07) Santiago Nino & Damien Heck Feat Antonio Lucas - Red Sky - [Duderstadt Progressive Dub]
08) New Identity - Tranceparent (Mr Pit Club Mix)
09) Krivi - Surreal Skies (Original Mix)

Hi Guys!
I now give you the tracklist of the last show and please do not hesitate to contact me for further infos!

Cheers!

WAVES OF EUPHORIA SESSION 021 (04.12.07)

01) Jose Amnesia ft. Jennifer Rene - Invincible
02) John Digweed - Gridlock (Digweed Muirs Stereo Club Mix)
03) Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive (The Blizzard Remix)
04) Tilt - The world doesn't know (Original mix)
05) Sunlounger - In Out (DJ Shah Rework)
06) Santerna ft. Loetto - Fabulous (Michael Angelo & Jim vs Deep Impact Remix)
07) Santiago Nino & Damien Heck ft. Antonio Lucas - Red Sky (Duderstadt Progressive Dub)
08) New Identity - Tranceparent (Mr Pit Club Mix)
09) Krivi - Surreal Skies (Original Mix)

Very interesting tracks... it was a good show. Thanks for the posting the tracklist. :clap2:

My honnour to play on ah ;)

Back