• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Mark, you got it :) It was also my favortite year of the Trance music

Hello there! Tuned In! :bravo: First time of tuning to this show. Hopefully it will be good! :friends:

1. Radion 6 - Streets of NY (Original Mix)
2. Alexander Popov & Feel - Time After Time (Happy Mark Rizy's Dub Mix)
3. Parker & Hanson - Alquimia (Original Mix)
4. Arcane Science - One More Day (Original Mix)

A voice in my head said, there is a good show now on ah.fm , and looks like it didn't lied :dance: love that sound :music:

OMG OMG !!!

OMG, what is the name of the song played in this moment ???? It's Brilliant, someone answer me fast, pleasem, please, please ... who recognize this song ????? Someone answer.. i love it !!!!!!!!

OMG, what is the name of the song played in this moment ???? It's Brilliant, someone answer me fast, pleasem, please, please ... who recognize this song ????? Someone answer.. i love it !!!!!!!!

;)

Keep it cool man.. DJ is posting the tracklsit... read!

More progressive sounds? I'm sick of hearing them. The whole progressive scene is killing trance.

Don't hate man... we know it's NOT YOUR taste...
Also.. you are contradicting yourself. Progressive is killing trance.
AH.fm is The best in Trance AND Progressive.

1. Radion 6 - Streets of NY (Original Mix)
2. Alexander Popov & Feel - Time After Time (Happy Mark Rizy's Dub Mix)
5. Cosmic Gate - Back 2 Earth (Arty Remix)

I wonder why people are tuning in when they know it will be not uplifting all the time. :p

Back