• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Would have to be A-M I'm afraid, CG is busy playing with her playdoh :lol:

You didn't passed out when I kissed you so it's not so bad then :lol::kissing: but ...

'catch!'

:ohmy:

was great :)

You didn't passed out when I kissed you so it's not so bad then :lol::kissing: but ...

'catch!'

:ohmy:

was great :)

Haha :P

I could of easily passed out :ee :lol:

But I would of missed everything after :mask:

:mml: :mml: :dancing: :bananadance:

151142347_l.gif

FOLLOW THE TRAIL MUST BE KICKING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

Back