Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
alright, not bad:wow:

NOT BAD?:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhh,we're talking about the most insane production car evr.
0-100km/h----->3,6 secs
Top speed----->315 km/h:mask:

Haven't read so good reviews on that one...

Try to beat this:
"But what really seems to be for sale here is pure, open-air exhilaration, brought to you by AMG's 5.4-liter supercharged V-8. Yielding 626 horsepower and 575 pound-feet of torque, this is the only Mercedes powerplant that actually breathes through the three-pointed star up front. It's tied to an AMG speedshift R five-speed automatic transmission. And with that, Benz claims a 0-to-60 time of 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 208 miles per hour.":grinning:

Sebastian Brandt - Technology

:choon::choon::choon::choon:

Very bad for your health that!!! Need blood circulation on planes and the fact of sleeping all the trip long can bring you some problem there:wow:

Valium = no "sleepy" effect here.
Gives me energy! :grinning:

That would be great :)

TCL : good now ? :mask::cat:

Yes! Pursue your dreams, or they will leave you behind and you will live to regret it!

Go for the gusto! :grinning:

Now. You really do want to move closer to the action and go to college and get a journalism degree. You really do. It's important. And it's a lot easier to do while you are young enough to handle the stress. Plus, you will be too busy when you get older to do it and the chance will have passed you by. Do it now. After you've gone for a semester, or two, you will have established yourself and will be eligible for student loans, grants and the like. Go for it, girl! Woot! :super: :hug: :cat:

And don't get smart with me, or I'll bite your finger. :mask:

Back