Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thanks community :)

I'm from germany, so sorry for my bad english :lol:

wats the deal with salami
and this track
its making me feel sleepy

BACK TO HOME!! whats up again friends!! :hug: :super: :hug:

Some extreme murders,extensive decapitations and dismemberments...
You know.
Everyday stuff...:mask:

* welcome forum newbie Mici ! *

amazing tunes :super::grinning:

More of them!

05-01-2008, 06:18 PM #49 (permalink)
Mici
Just got here

]Join Date: Jan 2008

:clap:
* welcome at Afterhours.FM Mici :hug: ! *

Have you taken any journalism or photography classes? It would be a really good thing to do because it would give you background theory and you would be exposed to methods of doing what you want to do to give it more depth, insight and character.

There are a lot of shows that take place where you are, aren't there? Do you have any contacts from Poland that you can use to get your foot in the door where you are now? :cat:

I had jourlalism classes in high school. They said that I'm good. ;) I always wanted to be a journalist. First I wanted to write about politics but now it has changed into music. In the place where I am now there's nothing. No clubs, no parties. To go for some I'd have to go to the other part of England. Internet wortal I 'worked' (they didn't pay me for it - just had free tickets or press passes for events ) for in Poland is still quite small but well known in Poland already. No internationals yet. So.. I still have to wait. For sure I will do for them realtion from TE08. Will see what's gonna happen next. :)

Okay! :hug::grinning:

And Gizmo76 too! :angel:

*A-M drives off with the two girls in his GT Mustang to Club AH* :driver:

Yeah,there is that new Mustang now which is said to be the follow-up of Michael Knights one!
0-60 mph----->sth like 2,5 secs...:wow::wow::wow:

don't worry we all understand you, just talk what you want the way you know:hug:

ok, :hug:

great melody at the moment...
Where can I find the playlist or comes these at the end of that show? :music:

Back