• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wohnst in Griechenland und kannst Deutsch? :grinning:
Komm aus NRW, an der Grenze zu Niederland

:music::music::music:

Ja,und vor 2 Monaten hatte ich meine letzten Prufungen fur das "Kleines Sprachdiplom" und jetzt warte ich auf die Ergebnissen...

Awww,Niederland.Viele live shows dort...:grinning:

Wohnst in Griechenland und kannst Deutsch? :grinning:
Komm aus NRW, an der Grenze zu Niederland

:music::music::music:

Alles in Ordnung Hier LOL - Herzliches Willkommen bei Afterhours.fm :super:

:music: Wie fand du dieser Internet Radio Station ? :)

I had jourlalism classes in high school. They said that I'm good. ;) I always wanted to be a journalist. First I wanted to write about politics but now it has changed into music. In the place where I am now there's nothing. No clubs, no parties. To go for some I'd have to go to the other part of England. Internet wortal I 'worked' (they didn't pay me for it - just had free tickets or press passes for events ) for in Poland is still quite small but well known in Poland already. No internationals yet. So.. I still have to wait. For sure I will do for them realtion from TE08. Will see what's gonna happen next. :)

You really want to move closer to where the action is so you can start networking in the business there. You also really do want to take some college level classes. High school classes won't impress anyone. You need the degree, you really do. I know that college is a biatch and all, but it is your way into the door. You need the credentials to be taken seriously. You'd probably get a better job to work your way through school if you were in one of the larger venue cities, like London. Go for it, if it is your passion. Don't "wait to see what happens." If you do, nothing will ever happen. :hug::cat:

Alles in Ordnung Hier LOL - Herzliches Willkommen bei Afterhours.fm :super:
:music: Wie fand du dieser Internet Radio Station ? :)

Großartig besonders diese Show von N20 :super:
What a great sound!

What's the name of this track? :music::lovers:

Amazing chooon now!! :wow:

* good to see you here ! *

thanks a lot mate :grinning:

:hug: welcome at a great community :dancing: , DJ Strahl ! :grinning:​

read your previous posts .. .. .. :wow: didn't knew you were thàt active in the field of EDM ! :grinning:​

Happend few times.. :) Usually some guy from wortal wrote the questions in polish i had to translate them, then they sent them to the DJ and i had to translate answers but i've done few my own as well. :)

Back