• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:lol: I can imagine ! Did you stay away too long ? :hug:

Obviously so, yeah. From Tuesday afternoon to this afternoon. I'm really glad to be back home, destruction and all. :super: :cat:

this is some serious set Robbie

:choon::choonalert:

hi polar :hug:

was mooshie afraid of the fireworks?

one of my former dog buddies used to go nut over them. it's like a feakin' war zone in this neighborhood on 4th of July. Dogs have REALLY good hearing. All that loud noise really stressed him out. Got some doggie valium from the vet :grinning:

* ON AIR Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 072 *

hi polar :hug:

was mooshie afraid of the fireworks?

Cautious - no fear or panic this time. :cat: Quite a contrast with some years ago :grinning:
She joined me at the attic - and with the streaming of Afterhours.FM at a moderate level, the sounds of the fireworks in the street was less obvious. She was lying on the same chair I was sitting on: tightly fit against my back ! :love:

How did you and all your housemates spent the NYE events ? :music:

one of my former dog buddies used to go nut over them. it's like a feakin' war zone in this neighborhood on 4th of July. Dogs have REALLY good hearing. All that loud noise really stressed him out. Got some doggie valium from the vet :grinning:
our doggies liked it! on new years eve they were laying next to eachother in front of the window, gazing at the fireworks...though we have tripple glazing and soundproof walls, so inside the noise wasn't too bad. They came outside for a couple of minutes too but they ran back inside...i think they didn't like the noise without tripple glazing in between, but they stayed calm :hug:

Somewhere else in the country 2 dogs went crazy cause of some fireworks and attacked a bunch of sheep...8 of em died...several were ripped apart, others drowned as they tried to escape :cry:

Last edited:
09. Aly & Fila Vs. FKN Feat Jahala - How Long (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]

Back