Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
nice set Will, with smooth transitions and flowing, if your shows here will be like this you will have a listener from the first minute:)

Thanks Picc! Yeah this is my style of mixing that's for sure! Love it nice and smooth. Sometimes I like to mix it up though.

Cheers for the feedback...

Love this track. Sender will be huge!

now this a melody here, so sweet:music:

Great,Doh...:grinning::grinning:

BTW, are you going to Sunrise Festival this year??

Thats the one in Poland right? No not going to that one but I think we (CG and me) might be going to Global Gathering over there in June :music:

congrats to the winner :)

hello everyone, nice day today :) Marc Marberg, Kyau & Albert, Ronskiw Speed, Le Saux, T4L today + more

hello Dan my friend:hug:

how are you?:hug:

Just noticed the start time on the pic in the first post is wrong, it had me all blonde and confused for a moment though :lol:

this is a replay so time will be always wrong :)
:hug:

congrats to the winner :)

hello everyone, nice day today :) Marc Marberg, Kyau & Albert, Ronskiw Speed, Le Saux, T4L today + more

Hey,Dan.....yeah, awesome day today....I´ll be here all time...:music::music::music:

Thats the one in Poland right? No not going to that one but I think we (CG and me) might be going to Global Gathering over there in June :music:

Nice....GG is a great event....:music:

Specially in Poland....ohh,Polish girls..:wub:...you certainly know what I mean...:mask::):lol:

Back