Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Iqy - Terminal 22 - Gate 02 on AH.FM

Hello all clubbers, due to ETN FM Hardware failure, we will air this show here today, it was supposed to be aired on ETN.

Hope you all enjoy the show & I hope ETN resolves their problem.

Last edited:
Hey there everyone :) Just wanted to say a big thanks to Dan for helping arrange this last minute schedule change. Unfortunately there's been a hardware failure over at ETN and the Trance Stream is down. Hopefully Will and the rest of the staff at ETN are going to get the problem sorted out soon. In the meantime, my monthy show titled, Terminal 22 which airs on ETN will be broadcasted on AH.FM today starting at 3pm pacific/ 6pm eastern/ 11pm gmt time. Terminal 22 debuted on ETN in February 2008 and the debut show is available for download from my myspace page www.myspace.com/iqy_g

On a personal note I just want to add that I think this is fantastic. The mutual respect and cooperation between two stations such as ETN.FM and AH.FM This is what it should be all about! Hopefully more people will follow the example you guys are setting. Good job to both Dan and Will. :grinning:

anytime Iqy, me and Will are long time friends, we chat on msn most of the time. Me & Will (ETN) are friends, were not here to compete, were here to provide music :)

cheers and looking forward to the show :hug:

here i am :mml:

Iqy :mml:

starting off with a :choon: :super:

anytime Iqy, me and Will are long time friends, we chat on msn most of the time. Me & Will (ETN) are friends, were not here to compete, were here to provide music :)

cheers and looking forward to the show :hug:

that's the way to go Dan:hug:

i see many lurkers :lol:

omg u ppl are insanely fast on the forum posts! lol i love it! :p

hope you all enjoy this show :) 2 hours of tunes :D

hahaha....this is slow LOL

hello Iqy :hug:

Back