How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Everyone is back from their bike ride and enjoying the sunshine. Which means I cannot get even 10 minutes of peace to just listen and enjoy these fine tunes ... :(

i guess you need to convert your kids to trance:lol::lol::lol:

hello there Ghoste :hug:

how do you like our beautiful spring? :super:

I like our spring very very much :super::super: At last it's warm and sun is shining, but today it was cold. I don't know, where are you come from but about me was cold :) BTW Beautiful tune :dancing::super:

* Now Listening : 807 ~ Dan Reitar - Uplifting Moment 010 on AH.FM *

Everyone is back from their bike ride and enjoying the sunshine. Which means I cannot get even 10 minutes of peace to just listen and enjoy these fine tunes ... :(

:cap: oh - I can imagine : IRL ( In Real Life ) intrudes at the most irregular times & at the most unexpected moments :iagree: :hug:

I like our spring very very much :super::super: At last it's warm and sun is shining, but today it was cold. I don't know, where are you come from but about me was cold :) BTW Beautiful tune :dancing::super:

cold? :blink: hmm, i'm from the centre and it was warm as hell :lol::lol: it was the warmest day this year :super:

beautiful tunes, indeed :dance::dance:

great sounds:super::super::super:

tune after tune after:choon::choon::choon:

* Okay, I knew the name of track too, but .. .. .. ~ 782 ~ Dan Reitar - Upliftin

Kandi's mix :mml::mml::mml: :choon:

:blink:
wow - you know the remix ID ! :bow: :clap2: :bravo:

Back