05-06-2008 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast World Tour - New York City, New York

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Good

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Markus Schulz Presents
Global DJ Broadcast

gdjb2.jpg

worldtour07newyork.jpg

EST: 14:00 - 16:00
GMT: 19:00 - 21:00
CET: 20:00 - 22:00

Well folks another Thursday has reached us, which means that it's Global DJ Broadcast day. However, this is not a traditional episode.

Tune in to the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour, this month featuring a 2 hour set by resident mixologist Markus Schulz, recorded live from Pacha in New York City.

After taking a brief sabbatical last month, the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour returns to the road in June, and touches down in the city that never sleeps - New York. For many, it is regarded as the greatest city in the world due to its history and culture, and the same ethics can be applied to the city's appreciation of dance music.

In 2007, one of the biggest club brand names descended on Manhattan, and in less than a year has received several awards for best nightclub in New York. Pacha may be best known for its legendary Ibiza outlet, however the New York arm is making waves at a rapid rate.

With all factors considered, it was an easy choice for Markus Schulz to make regarding his next GDJB world Tour destination. Playing at Pacha not only should be considered an achievement, it also presents an enormous challenge for the DJ, as New York is famed for having a very dedicated yet demanding clubbing audience.

If you did not make it to the event, or if you want to relieve the night again, tune in to Global DJ Broadcast for the next World Tour episode, live from the Big Apple.

Upcoming Global DJ Broadcast Shows:
Thursday June 12th 2008: Ibiza Summer Sessions: Markus Schulz and Mark Knight
Thursday June 19th 2008: Ibiza Summer Sessions: Markus Schulz and Martin Roth
Thursday June 26th 2008: Ibiza Summer Sessions: Markus Schulz and Matt Darey​

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
wooot :mml:

gdjblogo.jpg

tuned in!
Go Markus!!!

yay GDJB World Tour :mml:

Pardon that was awfully rude of me:spank:

My apologies

I did have fun though:)

Last edited:
Markus Schulz
01. Wippenberg Presents Sphaera - Back
02. ID

:yawn:I was there:yawn:

@ Pacha,NYC

i don't believe that :yawn:, unless you don't like his style :p...i saw Markus 3 times and he was always amazing :mml:

i don't believe that :yawn:, unless you don't like his style :p...i saw Markus 3 times and he was always amazing :mml:

agreed, Markus is awesome live. I do enjoy these World Tour episodes :)

Markus Schulz
02. ID
03. Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

6AM :wub:

Cressida - 6 AM (Kyau & Albert Remix) OMG awesome :choonalert:

Hi t4e

That was rude of me,pardon

I gave it a shot,not really my style

I had to see what all the hype was about,still had fun

Enjoy everyone:hug:

Markus Schulz
02. ID
03. Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Armin Van Buuren Featuring Jennifer Rene - Fine Without You (Sied Van Riel Remix)

hi people:wave:

:wave:

Markus Schulz
02. ID
04. Armin Van Buuren Featuring Jennifer Rene - Fine Without You (Sied Van Riel Remix)
05. tyDi - Russia (Melodic Mix / Markus Schulz Rework)

:wave:

Markus Schulz
02. ID
05. tyDi - Russia (Melodic Mix / Markus Schulz Rework)
hi :hug:

Hello jddavid how are you doing :)

Back