How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
cool i really like the DJ's who does that for fans :) for example Super8 & Tab and Andy Duguid has done it for me before... gotta love those DJ's :super:

I love DJs/Producers who love their fans. This is a prime example of just that. I will ALWAYS support the ones who love their fans and completely ignore the ones that do not. :grinning::cat:

Hi Lotttiej! how are you? :hug:
:super::super::super:

hai hai Im a little bit angry about my internet i was waiting for 4 strings and and when the time was there, my internet broke :devil::beat: so i missed the half off the set, i got my bike and as fast as i can i went to leen and listend whit him :hug:

This has been awesome set :super:

Really glad to hear new show after few months :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

whenever you need any guestlist for our events, plz send us an email and we will try our best to put you on it
info@alyandfila.com and the password is AH:)
cheers mate, hope you get my response. i have eto go out for a few minutes to pick up my brother at school. check back here ill send you private message to see if you can get me in free.:)

Wow, awesome tune...FSOE is the best weekly radio show. :friends::bravo:

wonderful track now:dance::super::dance::choon::choon:

:wave: good evening lotttiej :cap: I hope you didn't miss much, for this Aly & Fila set has been a very good one ! :bravo:

:dancing:

yes i did my internet broke 5 min when 4 strings begon, then i wait 15 min and then i went to leen to listen with him :hug:

hai hai Im a little bit angry about my internet i was waiting for 4 strings and and when the time was there, my internet broke :devil::beat: so i missed the half off the set, i got my bike and as fast as i can i went to leen and listend whit him :hug:

I hate when technology fails us :chair: at least you got to hear some of it though :music::super:

M
6f5fe6a3.gif
A
6f5fe6a3.gif
S
6f5fe6a3.gif
S
6f5fe6a3.gif
I
6f5fe6a3.gif
V
6f5fe6a3.gif