How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
DayDreamer, piccoli, Zayni, n0dix, labielecki, DjJohn, AprilAero, Squall, Readiness, zruda, ollie, UnanyMouse, Marccel Vernn, pete242, Resonate, Gary Smith, yakubo, laxmast369, Tassu, boww!, auricom, maximus22, Trance Nation, DJ Fire-Black, Darcorn, alex852046, Kstelha, maxter69 :wave:

hello back! :friends:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Trance since the late 90's for me Here :2 Clear stations :megacrazy: 1. Mexican Rap 2. 1930's Music :cry::thumbsdown::wall::bad::angry::crazy: No Thanks!

I get your point, :friends:

I hear Indian music, Pop music, Indian Music, Pop music... :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

where's Ollie?:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i hate the damn rap:p:p:crazy:

you hate it then be luky that you dont live in germany in every disco rap rnb and so on only mainstream :wall::wall::wall::wall::thumbsdown:

its a wonder if trance will be played in a club

only nature one and soundtropolis (the german trance energy) are really good

Hello AHFM Trancefamily!!!!!!!!!!!:megacrazy::):music:

Thank god, I needed some air earlier!! :hug::hug:Labie has been gentle enough to supply me with some! :mask:

How have you been?! :friends:

:music::music::music:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

you hate it then be luky that you dont live in germany in every disco rap rnb and so on only mainstream :wall::wall::wall::wall::thumbsdown:

tell me about it, here in Portugal, they don't know what is trance, not even a big name trance dj came here to play:wall:

the clubs here it's only house, house, and ,ore house, i hate that too:wall:

Hey, its all the same in Mauritius, so dont worry! :music::music::music:

tell me about it, here in Portugal, they don't know what is trance, not even a big name trance dj came here to play:wall:

rhe clubs here it's only house, house, and ,ore house, i hate that too:wall:

exactly this damn house everywhere you go only this shi*

rhe clubs here it's only house, house, and ,ore house, i hate that too:wall:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

And here I thought, it was more popular in Europe!!

Thank god, I needed some air earlier!! :hug::hug:Labie has been gentle enough to supply me with some! :mask:

How have you been?! :friends:

Pretty good how about urself???

Well I'm here now so let me know if u need some :):friends:

Back