Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
See what I'm talking about? Take any track, any name, stick the words "Sean Tyas Remix" on the end of it, and suddenly it becomes amazing.

I wonder if he actually does anything, or if the greatness is all in our heads? :hmmm:

No, it depends.
There are just a few remix of S.T. that I like, BUT nearly all of his track are the perfect "dancefloor killer".
At least, that's for me :)

We'd have even more if all the 96k streams weren't down. :(

sure thing! currently 96 k servers are not working unfortunately,otherwise listeners would be many and many more!

Im in love with this TOGETHER AS ONE track.....

its sooooooo sweet!!!

sooooo lovely!!

:love::wub:

Listeners 412

GO MANUEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:super::super::super::super:

No, it depends.
There are just a few remix of S.T. that I like, BUT nearly all of his track are the perfect "dancefloor killer".
At least, that's for me :)

Nah, I'm the opposite, Sean makes me dance... for instance, if I'd just sat down because somebody put some harsh SvD track on, I'd jump right back on to the dance floor when Sean's melodic sounds come on.

phones must be definitely turned off while listening massive sets like this one...LOL

hello by the way! :wave:

i wouldn't be able to hear my phone cause the volume on my amp is up to 'annoy the neighbours' level!!!

I think she got it fixed, she posted yesterday about having bought pieces and fixed it up.

Where's ~ELLEN~?

very busy... no time to tune in :( lets see if we get her back in next month :cry:

Nah, I'm the opposite, Sean makes me dance... for instance, if I'd just sat down because somebody put some harsh SvD track on, I'd jump right back on to the dance floor when Sean's melodic sounds come on.

That works also for me :)

I like (some) of Tyas work, not all. And it is a pleasure also dancing them :)

07. Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base - Oceanic (Sean Tyas Remix) [Anjunabeats]

Last edited:
i wouldn't be able to hear my phone cause the volume on my amp is up to 'annoy the neighbours' level!!!

idem here ;) volume is currently set quite high ! I can't hear a thing except this awesome music :super:

Only ANNOY?
I'm going into shower in 5 minutes, do you think I will put the volume down? Anyway, here we are at 75%..

Now with Oceanic .. 90% :D

idem here ;) volume is currently set quite high ! I can't hear a thing except this awesome music :super:

Same here !! If my mother call me, I won't hear her ^^

Oceanic!!! :love: :love: :love:

Back