Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Am waiting for the day when there shall be lots of listeners from Asia, and Dan shall have to pull back great shows like this by a couple of hours. Coz its literal torture for me ... sitting fixed to a seat and listening to Massive tunes .. cant move .. cant tap ... cant louden the volume! :wall:

why the forum says for the old ppl that they have to change something in their profile before they can post????? it happened to me but i sorted it out somehow.

because many people have FEMALE AND MALE SELECTED IN THEIR PROFILE... you can only have 1 set ... :((( PLEASE FIX WHOEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AND SUBMIT. :))) unless you feel like your both :p

why the forum says for the old ppl that they have to change something in their profile before they can post????? it happened to me but i sorted it out somehow.

yeah i had something like that about 2 weeks ago, wouldnt let me on forum etc, said i had to change something, but then it just worked!

because many people have FEMALE AND MALE SELECTED IN THEIR PROFILE... you can only have 1 set ... :((( PLEASE FIX WHOEVER HAS THIS PROBLEM AND SUBMIT. :))) unless you feel like your both :p

but it didnt said that to me..... it showed male ticked and even if tried ticket it again it didnt allowed me to save the profile... somehow it went through after all

Is there anything above AMAZING?

I'll vote that for this set!

Awesome show yet again!

Thx Manny
MAAAASSIVE
3dac96de6803d637fcc72bc4d0603195.gif

Back