Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Cool flyer as well Config!!:grinning: But, the first prize sticks to Triggle's (no offense for the ladies!!):mask:

Thx ori for the welcome.
I noticed you even hunted down my very first post :D

Cool flyer as well Config!!:grinning: But, the first prize sticks to Triggle's (no offense for the ladies!!):mask:

thanks , my brother made it , credits to him

but actually i want a newer one :mask:

thanks , my brother made it , credits to him

but actually i want a newer one :mask:

By the way for a total neophyte that I am:mask: the sets dj play on AH are "live" meaning U actually mix live or preare in advance and "just" play on the radio????

By the way for a total neophyte that I am:mask: the sets dj play on AH are "live" meaning U actually mix live or preare in advance and "just" play on the radio????

mixed in advance on my cd-player, i uploaded this set :p , mixed my set yesterday evening :)

Config, franz101, L33C, S1lver

Hi folks!

Very smooth sounds from Config. Perfect fit for me atm. :music:

glad you like it in.iq.ui.trance :) more stuff coming :)

01. Toby Shark - Prolight (Planisphere Remix) [Green Martian]
02. Snake Sedrick - Border (Mango Remix) [Tilth Music]
03. SNM - Itajai Vibes (16 Bit Lolita's Remix) [Sick Watona]

mixed in advance on my cd-player, i uploaded this set :p , mixed my set yesterday evening :)

By the way!!! Who was it that ask for a full melodic and uplifting set!! Hope is around now cause that's definitly what U deliver up to now!!!:grinning::choon:

They're all prepared in advance.

When we use the word "live" it's to describe the tracks a DJ mixed-set, rather than simply individual tracks, or a series of tracks played one after the other like on traditional FM radio. In other words, a "live" set hopefully has some care put into the track selection and transitions in order to achieve some kind of consistency or flow through.

However, on occasion, we have done an actual 'live' event (I recall one that was broadcast from someone's mobile) and in the new year we'll be adding technology that allows us to seamlessly integrate live feeds into the stream, so we will have the capability to do realtime live shows. :super:

By the way!!! Who was it that ask for a full melodic and uplifting set!! Hope is around now cause that's definitly what U deliver up to now!!!:grinning::choon:

hmm , uplifting , the last track will be uplifting yes :)
but thanks for the compliment :)

* headache, fever, an ultra bass voice from a sore throat .. .. .. *

Config, franz101, L33C, S1lver

Hi folks!

Very smooth sounds from Config. Perfect fit for me atm. :music:

heya in·iq·ui·trance :super:

:music: this is nice & relaxing .. .. .. I'm feeling sick and an ' all time high ' is alternated with times of peacefull rest now. In the mean time, I found a whole new picture territory by franz101 : the Yahoo & Spanish Google Picture search for ' Oso Blanc, Oso Polar etc ' :)

Back